Surveys What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

Elaky

How do you make withdrawal from the enlumi site. I can see that it's indigenous survey site. I couldn't find the withdraw button. Can you enlighten us the more on it. I found out that you can only redeem your points using prepaid card . Is that the only payment option? And how often do you receive surveys?
If you knew any new ways let me know, thanks.

Elaky

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
I know there might be a few sites that send surveys to Asian countries, but still the number of surveys they send in a month is so low that it is not worth it.

Suny

For me, Grab Points and Coiniply worked best. I was able to earn $5-10 a day from each of these, spending about one hour each or so. However, these sites work only when I am in a tier 1 country and I have to request them to change my location. I can earn even more but they have a limit on how many surveys one can attempt from the available survey lists.

Mertayasa

Most of the surveys site only work pretty well in some countries such as united states and Canada. So the quality of the survey site is depend on your country. In my side only Paidera pay me very well doing surveys. Each day this site give $0.50, it's take around 6 surveys to get that amount.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been paid before through survey by cointiply...I do attempt a lot of surveys there but mostly they do disqualify me but after disqualification some times I do get some tips for attempting the survey....I think it was Theorem survey then, but they don't work anymore for people in third world countries which is sad.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Hey Btaliat,
I think doing the survey is not helpful for earning Real money I have a better option for you as I am doing and it will be helpful for me and doing very well in earning good money if you are interested I will help you and it's totally free Just message me or comment below or post a thread.
can you also help me with the website you are talking about that is better this than this one?. If yes send it to my inbox and explain how I can make a whole lot of money from it. Since you say it is absolutely free then I am highly interested if only it is very legit and you have withdrawn from it. I am anticipating your reply.

R

rajat01

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
The ones I know this far that really worked and paid pretty good:
inox dollar
zoomsbuck.com

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I joined quite a few survey sites when I was new to online earning. But then I realised that they are mostly a waste of time as I am not qualified for many surveys and also my country is not much favoured by many there. So slowly I stopped visiting them and I don't even remember them now. I am sticking to Rakuten insight survey, Toluna and YouGov. These three have worked okay for me and I have got few payments from them.
Seriously surveys are wastes of time especially if you are not in a country where surveys are easy for people to participate in. I have never been involved in any paying surveys for third grade countries. I doubt if there are any. But these survey sites you mentioned"Rakuten, Toluna, YouGov"? Are they for third grade countries? If yes, how do they pay?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
there are several online survey platforms that can allow you to make certain amount of money on daily and monthly basis. I have personally not had a success doing online surveys. this is because my country of origin is not usually included in so many survey sites and those that include them don't really give surveys regularly.
Indeed there are many but it doesn't favour me....I don't know, anytime I hear about surveys now, they irritate me as if it's something I must stay away from and never have anything to do with. Though, people are bypass their way round surveys but I wouldn't do that for anything. I will prefer not working there than using tools for anything.

xFran78klz

They have even offered me up to € 3.50 for a survey. Sure, this one said it took about 45 minutes and I decided to do it. Over time the questions became more and more specific and if you did not meet the criteria, which happened to me, they ended up closing the survey telling you that it was not for you. In other words, they had me answering probing questions for the survey for about 20 minutes and after one or two questions that they probably didn't like, they took you out of it most of the time. I don't think there are such well paid surveys or you have to be an alien to answer them.

Luc

I've tried many survey options in my time online both none of them were able to reward me a dime after spending minutes to answer their questionaire. Its just too bad to engage on their site to earn zero reward after taking my positive reviews then deeming it not suitable for the market research question after taking all my replies for over 15 mins, that's fraudulent indeed.
ok
They have even offered me up to € 3.50 for a survey. Sure, this one said it took about 45 minutes and I decided to do it. Over time the questions became more and more specific and if you did not meet the criteria, which happened to me, they ended up closing the survey telling you that it was not for you. In other words, they had me answering probing questions for the survey for about 20 minutes and after one or two questions that they probably didn't like, they took you out of it most of the time. I don't think there are such well paid surveys or you have to be an alien to answer them.
do you think it's a good idea to invest in bitcoin for the long term

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's very sad that surveys don't pay everyone and can't pay everyone. Surveys are made for some people and those people the ones who are entitled to surveys. If you are in some kind of geographic location, survey may not work for you. But it's favours people in the western world but people who surveys don't favour can sometimes use VPN but I don't support it.

MNelly

These are some of the high paying survey site, you may want to try.
  • Swagbucks: With this you can watch videos, take surveys, shop and earn real money.
  • SurveyJunkie: You can earn up to $30 per survey.
  • InboxDollars: this also works like Swagbucks, you watch videos, take surveys and shop.
  • LifePoints: Is one of the paid survey site. you can take paid survey
I honestly don't believe in survey. None of the survey out there pays . And if they do, they normally pay to specify countries or available to specific countries. All the time that I try this survey even swag bucks, I tried and it said that there is no available survey for me at this time. If survey can really pay someone it's a miracle because all survey do say that all the time. I will try the survey junkie, I have never tried it before.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I honestly don't believe in survey. None of the survey out there pays . And if they do, they normally pay to specify countries or available to specific countries. All the time that I try this survey even swag bucks, I tried and it said that there is no available survey for me at this time. If survey can really pay someone it's a miracle because all survey do say that all the time. I will try the survey junkie, I have never tried it before.
As you have said, Surveys are paying to some categories of people in some countries". Most people misinterpret how surveys work... Foreign companies who conducts online surveys knows exactly where their customers are. They definitely know that Africa is not where customers are located. They prolly know that their customers are in Europe and United States. So, sorry if you are in Africa and you are not earning from surveys.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
think due to my location i find it hard to earn tangible amount from survey platform , because they pay very low and someone could hardly earn a tangible amount from the survey platform that the person is keen on earning from , there are many survey platform like swag bucks , time bucks and others , the best thing is to pick the best for your location

Jecsad2

I've done many research but many of the websites and apps didn't worth the time I spent on them. I'd rather open a small business with some money I've got like, selling drinks, boba, etc.

MNelly

I've done many research but many of the websites and apps didn't worth the time I spent on them. I'd rather open a small business with some money I've got like, selling drinks, boba, etc.
Exactly this days this online business are trying to take advantage of the fact that we are available and we want side Hustle but honestly opening a bussines is far much better than some online jobs. Don't get me wrong, there those which works perfectly okay but there is some small fee you have to pay so that you can participate, they are legit but you just got to be careful which ones you involve yourself in.

Challenge.Gives

Hi There,
I decided to sign up to a popular offerwalls website to check payout rate, and i noticed that WE PAY DOUBLE what others are paying you, even as free members. Seriously, Here Is Proof:
We-Pay-Better.png

Last edited:

Nite

Valued Contributor
Theorem reach used to pay a little sometimes, but these days the number of surveys they used to send on Gpt websites has gown down. Earlier when we used to get surveys on theorem reach, it helped a little in our earnings on the specific Gpt website. But now things have changed, which hasn't turned out well.

UZZAL

These are some of the high paying survey site, you may want to try.
  • Swagbucks: With this you can watch videos, take surveys, shop and earn real money.
  • SurveyJunkie: You can earn up to $30 per survey.
  • InboxDollars: this also works like Swagbucks, you watch videos, take surveys and shop.
  • LifePoints: Is one of the paid survey site. you can take paid surveys via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App.
Thanks for shearing the survey sites idea ,please don,t mind if you clear detail that will be more help full for who are new.