Surveys What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

Henrywrites

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?

Skysaint

Verified member
Please am having issues with survey sites most especially clickbank and survey junkie they don't accept people from Nigeria
That's the problem with most survey sites that's if not all of them. Most of the survey sites especially the well paying ones don't usually support users from the lower tier regions which Nigeria is a part of, it's more like surveys are meant for users living in the top tier countries and outside them, you will just be wasting your time on surveys

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Honestly I have not really done any online survey job that I can say that I made good money from, but the legit sites I know about are really do not approve Nigeria as one of their supported location. There is one website I worked at, but when it was time for me to receive my payment. An error 404 appeared on the payment page which really discouraged me and just made me lose hope in any online survey that claims to be operative in my country

ManiMoon

I like Swagbucks which is one of the most trusted and reliable paid survey sites. The site offers rewards for taking offers, playing games, searching over the internet, online purchase, and watching videos.

Swagbucks rewards are money, prize draws, and vouchers.

Everyone can join this platform.

greenieS

Verified member
Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?

I did not work on a large site, I only used the attapoll application because after completing the profile, it automatically filters only my polls where I am eligible and I automatically qualify. I have no problem sitting in a poll for 20 minutes and finally disqualifying myself. :)

Immilash

I don't earn a dime from surveys because of my low tier country. Surveys are not available in all countries especially the 3rd world countries surveys are not available there.

rajeevanpr

Some of the survey sites are fake they never let you in

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You can make some extra cash by completing surveys online if you live in a much developed country. There are a few survey sites like Toluna, Survey Savvy, Survey Junkie, Inbox Pays, Harris Poll, etc that could help you to make some extra money, but please note that these sites will make you money if you live in specific countries only. I am not aware of any survey site that regularly sends surveys to Tier 3 countries, unfortunately.

Priofits1

I've not been lucky with survey sites

odzima

Hi,
this site is paying between 0.3$ and 1$ depending on location, it will take a while to collect 15$ to cashout but it worthy to test.
paidviewpoint

A

atk11

Most of the survey site i have attempted are bunch of fake survey site, i don't know if any real survey site really exist.
They just wasted my effort, i just hope to find a better one.
So do I, I havent really find anyone to make money from. I just keep hearing other people story about getting cash but I never did

GoddessShyla

Paidera is the survey site that I use and is bomb so far. I am LOVING it! You should be able to do it from anywhere. Each survey is a certain amount. The highest I've seen is about $0.72. The lowest like $0.10 but those are like 1 minute surveys. And they have TONS of surveys to choose from. And the best part is that its FREE to sign up! They send your money to your Paypal. My strategy is choosing the surveys that take the smallest amount of time. It seems though the longer the survey the more the pay out though. But I feel like the small amounts add up. Its up to you though.

Happy Clicking!!