What is the highest paying site to earn free Cryptocurrency ?

Mertayasa

I've been searching for almost a year to find highest and legit site to earn free cryptocurrency. But the result is very bad, I couldn't find any of it. My conclusion is if the site is legit we can get only small amount of cryptocurrency and if the site is paying highest amount they are scam.
I've been experienced so many scam site that's just wasting my time or even my money. Especially online mining site, there is no any legit online mining site so far.

So, through this post I deeply ask you if you have any good site to earn free cryptocurrency kindly comment below and I'ii be happy to sign up through your referral link. Please suggest the legit one and high paying, don't trap people, because there are lot people will seeing this post in the future.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're around one site that pays legit Cryptocurrency to your wallet. Its simply hard to earn enough of crypto online doing some mini job. But if you're a creative writer, you can write for clients via fiverr, upwork, freelancer.com and ask your clients to pay you in crypto. Most of them accept paying their workers via crypto.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think this platform pays you in cryptocurrencies. there are also other platforms that pays you keep the currencies and I can confirm that they are very legit but this particular one you can end reasonable amount of cryptocurrency if you are consistent and dedicated. but the best way to make money via cryptocurrency is investing on them.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am never thinking about any website that pays free crypto currencies as they do not exist, and any one that offer such services have a high potential of turning into a scam. I have fallen for different scam websites that have helped me to understand that there is no free money any where. That is my candid advise to you too.