What is the market of Forex trading statistics?

Somrat4030

When testing an FX strategy or system, it is tested to find out whether it is profitable and its trading results are consistent. To assess the testing results properly, you need to use the objective evidence-based parameters or statistics. Beginning traders sometimes believe that there is some single magical statistical parameter that should be optimized. In reality, this is not the case as you have to work with a complex set of interconnected values to find a successful and persistent trading method. It is not sufficient to develop a trading system with a huge win rate to succeed here. A huge win rate is just one part of the system's profit expectancy, which by itself is also not the only important parameter.

The market of forex:
1. The global forex trading market is worth $1,934,500,000,000 (that’s $1.93 quadrillion). Put another way, this is 2.5X larger than the global GDP. 1

2. $5.3 trillion dollars per are traded every day in the forex market.

3. More than 85% of the global forex market transactions happen on only 7 currency pairs known as the majors (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF).

4. If you spent one dollar every second around the clock, it would take you 31,688 years to spend a trillion dollars. Therefore, to spend $5.3 Trillion, the daily volume of the forex market, would take you 126,118 years.

on the other hand, Daily data are available for approximately 80 economies. While the starting date of most daily series ranges from 1970 to 1995, series starting in the 1950s are available for 14 currencies. For lower frequencies, more historical data are available: the monthly, quarterly and annual series are substantially longer than the daily ones for several currencies. These time series are calculated as end-of-period or averages over daily data, but extended backwards with the additional low-frequency historical data. Most monthly, quarterly and annual series start in 1957.

Robson Dey

When anyone wants to start a online trading, he has to choose a broker for better guideline. Not only newcomers, Old investors also has to choose a broker so that they can easily operate their trade.It is difficult to choose the best broker from so many brokers in the market. Making profit will be difficult with wrong broker.
When I was searching a broker for me, I researched so many brokers in the market. Every broker has some lacking. But finally I found Forex4you, which has tight spreads, dynamic leverage and seamless deposit or withdrawals. It also provides the demo account facility for the newcomer to understand the market. For all these facilities I am working with this broker.