What Is The Most Effective Cryptocurrency Trading Strategy You Have Ever Used?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most widely utilized trading method to make money. There are many cryptocurrency traders who are making a good amount of money trading these valuable digital assets but the problems I that you can never ever make money until or unless you create an effective strategy that would allow you to make profits in a surefire way. There are many type of cryptocurrency traders out there who are making money by buying and selling digital assets and each and every trader utilizes his own strategy to make profits. I personally utilize the "Buy the Dip" strategy to make money. I buy the cryptocurrencies when the price fluctuates and wait for the price to come back to normal.

There are a few other strategies that I use to make money. Apart from that, there are various methods to trade in cryptocurrencies. I like the regular "buy and sell" trading strategies that allows me to make money quickly. What about you? What kind of different cryptocurrency trading strategies are you using to make money buy trading in cryptocurrencies? How effective is the cryptocurrency trading strategy that you have used and can you share your cryptocurrencies trading strategy so that we all may get benefited?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know if traders are actually make use of One strategy to trade o. Because from my understanding as a trador you need to combine both technical and fundamental analysis because those are the skill that can really help you to trade perfectly and both of them is what you need to understand as a trader when you are really interested to succeed.

Then I believe with the help of the technical analysis that will help you to predict the movement of the market , you can also decide to develop your own strategy of when to enter the market and also when you have to exit and so many other things.

I think it is quite impossible for a novice trader to just develop a strategy and start earning profitably in the crypto space because a lot of things around the cryptospace need proper training and understanding for you to know how to handle them. My experience in the crypto space indicate that no one can really trade profitably when they don't understand how to do it , that is why I don't really want to try it on my own but I just want to learn how to do it perfectly to trade with profit.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very important that whenever you start reading any of the financial markets we should be able to develop a strategy that you believe is going to work for you . Going to advise that no matter how good you think you are it is advisable that you should have more than one strategy because the market is very volatile and uncertain you are not going to risk missing out on an entry because you have just one strategy .

They are usually two approaches whenever it comes to trading of cryptocurrency which is the fundamental analysis and the technical analysis .

Most important to know is the fundamental analysis because it is going to be telling you exactly the things that are happening on the back end . Cryptocurrency is mostly influenced by news and rumours of news and I thought if you can be able to detect a news very early you will be able to move here price will go.
There are also some fundamental indicators like trading value or the number of active aggressive or the team that are behind the progress that you can not ordinarily be able to see with technical analysis and a very important .

Dora Wi

In my view efficiency doesn't always depend on the particular strategy you follow, but more often on how well you follow your chosen strategy and how consistent you are with doing analysis and planning your trades.