what is the most risky investment you have ever invested in?

funmi

Verified member
Many of us high have made real risky investments so I just want to hear people's experience and probably what made them make such investments. Mine was in 2017, I invested in a ponzi website called MMM whereby you invest an amount of money and you get more than double of it within a month.
I also investing in a HYIP website, I knew this website was an HYIP website but I was so broke that I just wanted money by any means, I actually borrowed from my friend to invest in it. But fortunately I was paid back double in a week. I think I did it yell the 5th time before the website crashed and they made away with their users money (mine included) and the funny thing was the investments had levels, If you paid for a certain level and you got paid, yo reinvest again you have to pay for a level higher than the previous level.
Your contributions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most risky investment that I have ever been was actually a Ponzi scheme that came out in 2016. I knew that it was a princess game but since they were just launching I invested about $100 in it and the promise to pay 100% after 3 months. After I receive my payment I run away from the site immediately.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
From what I remember before the internet era the most common scam was the investment in fish pond. You will invest to have a share of the fish pond operation and harvest. Later on there was the movie production scam that your money will make you a movie producer. But again that was a scam. I am fortunate that I did not fall victim to those scam offers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If I'll be losing funds due to the risky business I involve myself into, I'll simply say " gambling is the highest of them all.. When it comes to gambling my funds easily go liquidated and every time I gamble I never stand the chance to feel alright until the event crashes down, then I'll rest my mind knowing too well that losses is simply part of my time with it. I shut it down cos their was no tangible result from it.