Trading Discussion What Is Trade Explain?

Trade is a fundamental economic idea including the purchasing and selling of labor and products, with pay paid by a purchaser to a dealer, or the trading of labor and products between parties. Trade is a piece of business and is restricted to the demonstration of purchasing and selling of merchandise. Trade is characterized into two classes - Internal and External Trade.

Mihail

Doing trades helps you feel freer than you can make a lifestyle. I work to improve my trading skills every day. I found two tools that help me trade RSI and BB you can find them on TradingView .The more information you have helps you to trade easier.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have clearly stated the meaning of trade. And I think we cant grow as individuals and even a state as a whole without trade. Trade makes it possible for us to have what we need and also make some money through this activites. While the Internal trade occurs withing the state, external trade occurs inter state.

Last edited:

Ray Martinez

Creating and following a trading plan is critical to the success of the trader. Trading plans include daily trading routine, sources of market news, and events for market-wide perspectives to form fundamentals analysis, chart timeframes, and entry and exit timeframes for analysis to form technical analysis. Thanks to my broker Forex4you which give me the best trading condition to execute my trading plan perfectly.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading generally is applicable to people who buy something at a lower price offline and sell it at a higher price. Both of these can still be applicable to online and when you talk about the digital trading it involved buying of currency of a particular country or cryptocurrency at the lower price and sell it at a higher price for profit.

Setho

VIP Contributor
In simple terms when you are trading it means that you are exchanging one product or service of value for another product or service. There has to be two things in consideration before a trade can be effective. If you get something that is more valuable than what you have given then you are considered to have made profit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Trading now as an activity is done both online and offline. The exchange of goods and services which constitute trading is now the talk of the day in both forex and crypto while some people buy some coins only to sell when it yields some profit for them. The same thing is applicable to forex.

blessingc

Trading is the act or process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities or exchanging stocks, bonds, or currency at either wholesale or retail, between a buyer and seller ( trader and customer).

Trading is really about deploying strategies to
systematically generate gains, and managing risks to minimize losses.
Indeed, successful traders do have objective strategies which they have
proved to be effective in granting them more financial gains than financial
loss.

Most traders who are unable to achieve financial success on financial
markets do so because they are trading with a profit to loss ratio where the
average size of their financial gain is less than the average size of their
financial loss.

To be successful, you must approach trading as a full- or part-time business, not as a hobby or a job. Trading is a business and incurs expenses, losses, taxes, uncertainty, stress, and risk. As a trader, you are essentially a small business owner and you must research and strategize to maximize your business's potential.

Trading money, that is capital should not be used for anything other than the business and traders must never allow themselves to think they are simply borrowing money from other important obligations, to do business.

Trading is hard work, and traders who have the discipline and patience to follow the rules of trading.

Feeble

Trade is a basic economic concept that involves the buying and selling of goods and services. In this process, a buyer pays a compensation to the seller. It also involves the exchange of goods or services between parties.
In financial markets, trading refers to the buying and selling of securities, such as the purchasing and selling of stocks, currencies, etc.