What Is Trust Wallet ?

uforwealth

Verified member
I need a crypto wallet that can guarantee the safety of my cryptocurrencies. I have used some cryptocurrency wallets to save my coins in the past but they are confirmed to be vulnerable to attack by hackers. As a result of this, I need to find the most secure crypto wallet that can protect my hard-earned currencies and give me rest of mind.

As I was surfing the internet to achieve my goals, I stumble upon a website called trust wallet. The name of this website is new to me and at the same time sounded strange but grabbed my attention with the word "TRUST".

I have seen and heard of smart scammers who have used words such as trust, reliable, trustworthy, etc to defraud their unsuspecting victims of their money.

I don't know whether anyone of you guys has ever heard of or used trust wallet. What is trust wallet? Is it trustworthy? Do you have an account on trust wallet official website?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Trust wallet is a multi-currency decentralized wallet from Binance. Binance is a centralized exchange, in other words, Binance has a central authority that controls everything. However, the Trust wallet is a decentralized wallet that has no central authority. Decentralized wallets are more trustworthy than centralized wallets. I am not using trust wallet, though

Putta Vince

Trust wallet is completely legitimate, without any doubt. I have been using it from 2017 to store multiple cryptocurrencies like btc , eth , usdt , bnb. You own your private keys and recovery phrase of your wallet , so there is no chance of your funds getting stolen or hacked.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Trust wallet is one the pioneer when it comes to crypto wallet in the world. It has been in existence for years and it has proven itself to be the king of wallet. In a matter of time after its existence, it competed and won the heart of people more than coinbase.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trust Wallet to me is a cryptocurrency wallet that you can use in storing of your cryptocurrency .a lot of people consider it as one of the best and most trusted cryptocurrency wallet and that is true, even with this if you are not careful with your cryptocurrency wallet it is still possible that it can still be hack.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Someone just explained a decentralized and centralized wallets. I think with what the first commentator said, trust wallet is a decentralized wallet that allows the users to have full access of their coins. I just don't like it because it doesn't have as more coins as the trust wallet platform.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
@Mika, is absolutely right, that is the more reason why people prefer to keep most of their coins and trust wallet and send them to binance whenever they want to exchange it for a stable coin or they have one or two activities they want to run on binance because with your trust wallet you control everything while on binance if you are banned that might be the end of your entire portfolio which doesn't happen with trust wallet.

MOSIUR

I have not used Trust wallet but heard a lot that it is a good wallet. I tried to register but the app was available. Normally, I do not use smartphone to install such type of things; I use PC or Laptop. Whenever I registered into Binance, I saw the function of Trust wallet inside of it.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have not used Trust wallet but heard a lot that it is a good wallet. I tried to register but the app was available. Normally, I do not use smartphone to install such type of things; I use PC or Laptop. Whenever I registered into Binance, I saw the function of Trust wallet inside of it.
Trust wallet is not a difficult wallet that you won't see any time you search online and I'm very sure that the desktop version of the wallet is also available or you just need to do is to search and get the right one. It is highly secure reputable but you should not play with your key phrases because they are the lifewire of the wallet.

Kingstone

Trust wallet is indeed a trusted wallet and it has earned the trust of the users since its launch. I use Trust wallet, Binance, and Metamask to store my crypto coins. Binance is an exchange wallet and a centralized one which makes it more useful than a Trust wallet. But both of them are good for storing your crypto coin.

With a trust wallet, all you need to do is to register and get your private keys and recovery phrase intact so that you can easily recover your account when you lose your phone or get spoilt. It doesn't require any KYC verification like Binance and that makes it was to use.

Victorial

Using trust wallet to store your crypto coins is a haven. As it name implies, it is a trusted wallet. All you have go do is to know how to operate it as the key functions are different from that of Binance. On Trust wallet, you have send and receive instead of deposit and withdrawal. It is a decentralized app and you can use it to access the tokens by connecting to the dApp browser feature. I used booth decentralized and centralized apps. But out of the decentralized apps, I think I will go for Metamask. Although it seems more complicated than trust wallet, I enjoy using it