What is your best online earnings sites?

Activator230822

Verified member
As for me I started the online earning journey in 2017. Since then I was not aware of what online earning gig pays or not. So I started by joining PTC sites. I worked on them very hard and two out of the five that I worked for payed me. Unfortunately I was paid through perfect money which is never accepted in my country. So I later discovered gpt sites. I worked on clicksense now known as Ysense. I accumulated $3 on this site and earning seemed so slow thereafter that I quit.
I then discovered a question and answer website, answeree. While on this platform I discovered one paid to post site called forumcoin.com.
I worked hard on this site and I was paid my first $5 by the site.
However, I discovered many other ptp site that pays better than FC and I took advantage of that.
I am therefore an active member of FC and have been paid more oftenly there.
I am also an active member of this site and really enjoy here too.
Today I can say paid to post forum sites have made me proud as far as my online earning life is concerned I must say.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well as for me I started my online journey back in the year 2016 and to be sincere and honest since 2016 my online joining as totally being very interesting and that is because I keep stumbling at the right website and other rights platform I can totally help me to make money online comfortably and reasonably. Many people do not believe that it is absolutely easy to make money online but one thing they do lack which absolutely lead to the mindset that making money online isn't impossible is information. When an individual lacks information about the right website and about the right platform where he or she can monetize his time and internet resources to make money online he or she may possibly believe that making money online is totally impossible.

Presently I make money in not only one source but you are the varieties of sources, I love to make money on paid to post platforms and presently I am making money in five paid to post platforms including article and report buying platform.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Iwriter is the best site for my earnings. So far, I have earned 30000 USD but nowadays it is not so attractive. The job queue is very less to do .

Imran Noori

Verified member
I started online jobs about 8 months ago and I couldn't find any legit website on that time, I started on micro job websites but left them after a while because the payments were low and withdraw fees was too high.

After that I joined paid to post websites, at the beginning my earnings were low but as time passed I increased my earnings, I like paid to post websites because beside earning I can learn too, I always recommend it to my friends who are always busy with social media platforms, I always say to them that you are wasting your time on social media, instead use something beneficial like paid to post websites, it will help you earn and it will also increase your knowledge about finance, business, stocks and crypto; it will also help you to find other online earning sources.

Well as for me I started my online journey back in the year 2016 and to be sincere and honest since 2016 my online joining as totally being very interesting and that is because I keep stumbling at the right website and other rights platform I can totally help me to make money online comfortably and reasonably. Many people do not believe that it is absolutely easy to make money online but one thing they do lack which absolutely lead to the mindset that making money online isn't impossible is information. When an individual lacks information about the right website and about the right platform where he or she can monetize his time and internet resources to make money online he or she may possibly believe that making money online is totally impossible.

Presently I make money in not only one source but you are the varieties of sources, I love to make money on paid to post platforms and presently I am making money in five paid to post platforms including article and report buying platform.
What are some of the paid to post platforms? I'm definitely interested. Sounds less boring.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been working online now for a while maybe about 4 years now or thereabouts. I have been enjoying it and I know it is great for me.

The next site I enjoyed before now was postloop. it was very interesting site just like here but one was paid 5 cent per post of just 2 -3 sentences and the good thing was that pay was really quick. So one was always enjoying posting on the site.

But now I'm enjoying posting here better as postloop has been shut down. I hope I will be able to get another 2-3 sites that one can make good money too

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I started working online about six years ago. The truth is that I joined several sites which proved to be fake because they never paid me in the end. Now I am very cateful. Currently, I am working on two forum sites which are legit and they really pay their members. Trendri and Referral Index Forum are both trusted sites and I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I started working online in 2018 and I stumbled through so many earning methods until I settled for what I like most. I even invested in hyips at some point and they disappointed me.

I came across paid to post forums while browsing and searching for paid to post forums. My first was a forum called EarnThatBuck. I made my first earnings there before the site stopped paying.

Then I joined, forum and coin and beer money forum of which I am still active in now. Then other sites came up like Bizdustry and Trendri and I gave them all a chance and still loving it.

SHAHID987

I tried to earn from paid to click sites but except neo bux I didn't find any legit site most of the sites were scam. Then I started working with google adsense it paid me well, but after sometime when its policy changed I left the site. Now I am happy with PTP sites many payments I had taken from RIF, and forumcoin is also superb, Trendri.com seems to be excellent.