Forex What is your biggest fear in trading forex?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really have any serious fear concerning the volatile market of forex , but the most important thing I will always try to do is to make sure I understand how to trade perfectly before making any attempt to trade . if that is not being done properly obviously I may likely lose my money since I won't really understand some of the professional indication of when to buy and sell which is always the most important thing that will determine the success of every trader.

But I am still contemplating if I am to choose between forex trading or trading of cryptocurrency because it seems like trading of cryptocurrency is simple based on how most people are explaining here.

For now my biggest fear concerning the volatile market is a situation that you entered the market with a huge amount of money then at the end of the day you are just left with just few dollars and that is what so many people have been trying to avoid.

I need to also try as much as possible to avoid this because when you lose your money in the volatile market, there is no way of recovering back your loss except you learn and understand

waldgrave

A trader’s biggest fear is blowing up their trading account. I had done it once, and I always worry that it might happen again because my risk management needs work. To avoid that, I do my best to minimise losses. However, there is also psychology attached to it. If you all have tips to share, I will be happy to know :)

quindene

Fear of being wrong is quite common among traders who want to always be right. But this is not how forex trading works. A forex trader’s career is full of losses and this is unavoidable as you won’t always be right at predicting the market.

Mary Frederick

To some traders, the name ‘’Forex’’ is a fear because maximum Forex traders losers from here. They lose due to their own faults and they are reluctant to maintaining any discipline of trading. They don ‘t seek for advice from mentors or senior traders rather they are surrounded by greed and over-expectations.

rextee

Any trader’s biggest fear is losing money. You can also have fear due to lack of confidence in your skills. Regardless of the cause, traders should analyse the cause of fear and take necessary steps. If you encounter fear while trading, it is best to avoid big risks and trade only in your comfort zone.

Limivorous

Losing consistency and failure of the strategies, these are my biggest fears in trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me , I can only be afraid of entering a trade when I don't really understand what the forex market is all about. As at now I don't really know how to predict the movement of currencies from unprofessional indications.

Because of this you won't even see me making any attempt to trade that market because that will definitely not be profitable and that also indicates that I am just engaging in something i don't know and we have been warned severally to avoid doing that as it could possibly lead to failure .

Probably the most important thing is just for us to learn and understand , that's just the only secret because if you can learn and understand it, you won't really have any problem trying to trade it, afterall you are an expert and every indication that indicate a buying signal are professional indication which might increase your possibility of making money.

People can only be afraid of something when they haven't taken the time to study it to understand perfectly. It is something we don't understand that we can be afraid of, but when we really understand how to predict the movement of the market professionally, we won't have any problem.

Wordsmith

I fear using leverage. I have never used a high leverage ratio as of yet. It doesn’t feel right to borrow money from my broker to open a large trading position. Coming under debt is far scarier than losing my own money.

Tahir4

My fear before was entering the trade, how the trade will play out and all those stuffs

Torsade

I fear missing a trade that could have got me a huge profit. But I try my best that it doesn’t turn into the fear of missing out and then greed. I stick to my trading rules and ensure that I am not doing anything that needs to be avoided.

Hydrogenic

I fear my trading plan failing in the live market. I obviously test my trading plan on my demo account but it would be the worst thing for me if my plan fails in the live market even after several tests on the demo account.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is another platoform entirely. It is to be taken with caution except if one wants to lose his money. There are several things to be scared of whether one is newbie, intermediary trader or expert. The fear of one however differs from the others.

For newbies, the major thing that do concern of is how not to lose their money. They are scared when the trade doesn't go in their favour and they are always quick to withdraw their money. They don't follow the graph. They check their balance and if it depletes too much, they withdraw their money.

For the intermidiary traders, they are sometimes greedy. They always want to accumulate more wealth until they lose it all. They won't withdraw even when they are meant to withdraw. Their aim is to accumulate more wealth. They are not concerned about the entry and exit time. They are only concerned about the amount they can make.

For the expert, they are always scared of the entry and the exit time. It is not every time that we will be stsking trade. Experts always fear not to place trade at the wrong time. He knows the implications of placing trade at the wrong time.

Tactical

The biggest concern for any trader is losing money. Fear can also be caused by the fact that not many people have confidence in their abilities. Regardless of the explanation, traders should investigate the source of their worry and take appropriate action. If you're afraid of losing money, it's wise to avoid taking significant risks and simply trade what feels convenient to you.

Archipelago

I have been hearing about a lot of scams happening in the market. Though I have been safe so far, I fear if I fail to understand the red flags and lose my money to a scam.

Hooligan

The biggest fear in forex trading is the fear of losing money. Forex is complicated and risky which makes losses an integral part of trading. You need to face this fear and have to take a risk. Without taking a risk, you can not achieve your goals. But also understand that you should not trade the money which you can not afford to lose.

Genesiology

Since I've seen so much on the market, I'm not afraid of anything. My techniques have failed multiple times, and I've blown my account twice, and I don't believe there's anything worse.

Trigonal

This is relatable, I also get scared and anxious before entering or exiting a trade but gradually I am working on it and it has gotten better.

Impetrate

My greatest concern when trading is losing money. It frequently influences my decisions because I avoid many possibilities as a result of my fear.

Caballine

I think it would be unable to cope with the stress in the market. The fact that you accepted fear is a stepping stone towards success because you can rectify it. Take a break for a few days, go back to researching and find new ways to improve your trading plan. Just because you lose, doesn’t mean you can’t try harder next time. Keep going and find that strategy and make it happen!