What is your blog niche specialization, and why you choose it?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to blogging, every blogger has it's own preferred niche selection where he or she centres his contents on, to promote the blog in order to turn it into profitable one in the future. I've seen different individuals who prefer going on general niches to create contents on any niche of their choice. I love the general niche selection, cos it allows me discussing vividly around every topic of choice to share with my readers.

Others have their own reasons why they prefer any niche, be it a single niche, double, or general niche for their blog site. Why I chose general niche again, it's due to the fact I can talk about cryptocurrency, football, webmaster stuffs, business just like forum does.

Which niche do you prefer? and why did you choose it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If is okay to go for general niche while choosing a blog niche. But if there is need for going into a particular niche, I will prefer going to entertainment. People love reading about ther celebrities more than they study their own lives. It is easier to generate traffic with this niche.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol, you're simply right dear. People do love celebrities more than they do love their own lives. I've seen about that often even some people in my demographic does that and it's no secrete that entertainment discussion will surely yield you profit from your blog when those entertainment lovers flood it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been submitting stories to a foreign magazine. My niche is science fiction and fantasy. When I learned of blogging, I created a blog for the purpose of showcasing my stories. It was like a draft because the aesthetic presentation was not really good at all because I am poor in that department. However, my blog is inactive at present.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been submitting stories to a foreign magazine. My niche is science fiction and fantasy. When I learned of blogging, I created a blog for the purpose of showcasing my stories. It was like a draft because the aesthetic presentation was not really good at all because I am poor in that department. However, my blog is inactive at present.
Assume you're passionate around blogging you could've taking your passion higher which could've been very worthwhile for you today cos the blog would've become an income profitable venture today for you. Your niche selection was nice which is centred on science fiction and fantasy, which lots of persons love hearing about fictional stories.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have not yet fully ventured into blogging, but I like health niche and make money online niche. there are several people trying to make money online and if you can write a good articles about online money making then you will definitely be getting a lot of visitors. Health niche is also very lucrative.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
My niche is personal finance. I produce informative content on how to save money, how to invest, how to earn money, etc. based on my own experience and knowledge. I also publish sponsored content. I chose this niche because 99 percent people want to know how they can earn better and how to manage their finances.