Earn Money What is your expected annual income online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN ANNUALLY WORKING ONLINE??

Working online and earning decent amount of money daily, weekly, monthly, yearly is not easy at all. For one to make such substantial income online to make ends meet, such person should know that skill(s) is involve. Without an on demand skill online, it won't be possible to earn meaningfully.

Skills like, transcription, translation, creative writing, graphics designs/creative arts, affiliate marketing, dropshipping and coding etc.

Coding brings lots of money when you're experienced either in programming, doing all sort of app development, website designs, hacking etc.

If you aren't having such kind of skill then you should know that, your earnings online will be very adrift and limited to earning some extra bucks online. I know I'm not skilled, but I'm undergoing training to code for life, and I'm putting my time learning about crypto, and improving my writing skill to write quality amd well detailed contents.

At the moment I can't expect much income annually cos my earnings from GPT sites, freelancing site isn't stable to give a 100% estimate. But I'll say its between $400-$500 annually, which is very low making ends meet for me.

How much is your estimated annual income online??

yusenwu

I gauge that the yearly pay from online work is about $500-600. This is on the grounds that I attempt to make $1 per day, up to $30 every month, except now and then I can make $50. This is simply from a gathering post and a little article. In the event that I master better abilities, I trust I will procure more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is hard to make an estimate of my annual income from online work because the income is not consistent. Last year I was earning about $1.50 per day so that is $45 per month. But now I don't think I am reaching $1 per day so that's $30 per month and $360 in a year. Not really good money yet with that meager amount.
Laughs, but I see you earning more here at trendri and Bizdustry. You earn more than the average estimated $1. I believe you earn more than that, with your income everyday at trendri. But I'm not the one wji is estimating for you, I'm just saying base on my view and your achievements on the forums i have you in, where we meet each other.

arunima25

Verified member
It is hard to make an estimate of my annual income from online work because the income is not consistent. Last year I was earning about $1.50 per day so that is $45 per month. But now I don't think I am reaching $1 per day so that's $30 per month and $360 in a year. Not really good money yet with that meager amount.
It is the same case with me. I can not put a fixed number there. When I am active online, I work on all the sites that I have signed up for and earn a decent 40_50 dollars in a month. And this is in top of my offline job income. But when I loose my mood or get too busy with offline obligations, I hardly earn 3 dollars in a month.
If you are earning this said amount in your free time, you are doing decent. You can always increase it by being more active and do few more sites.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor

arunima25

Verified member
After working online for more than a year, I have understood that if you work online as a side hustle, then it is very profitable. For example, if I had a job and if I also worked online I could have earned just about $100 per month by working on forum sites. However, if you work online full time it will be very hard to earn a full time income
I would agree there. Unless you become a star blogger or some one with a huge following and subscription on your YouTube channel, online job can not substitute a stable and secure offline job. Forum sites are good way of learning and earning in our free time and we all love that extra money that we get.
Making a good earning through online to replace offline job would require special skills and lots of freelance opportunities to get you there. Working on forum and survey sites are not enough to pay our bills and meet the requirements.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am sorry that you lost your job. But I really appreciate that you took this opportunity in a positive stride and built something for you to make you earn in the longer run. This is quite inspiring. And it would be right to say that the loss of job brought some good thing. When we are trapped in the security of a job, we hardly try to venture out and take any risk. Comfort zone can be a real hindrance for any idea to be executed in action.
After working online for more than a year, I have understood that if you work online as a side hustle, then it is very profitable. For example, if I had a job and if I also worked online I could have earned just about $100 per month by working on forum sites. However, if you work online full time it will be very hard to earn a full time income

sincerem

VIP Contributor
hahaha, I really hope to have income like you posted
Lol, but that's not much na, compared to average man should make in my country. Such kind of amount made in a year via online gigs alone can't be enough to make ends meet here in my country. But I'm happy at least I'm earning with my time online. Adding such amount annually to the total i make offline, its enough as an average man to make ends meet.

egitampan

Working online and earning decent amount of money daily, weekly, monthly, yearly is not easy at all. For one to make such substantial income online to make ends meet, such person should know that skill(s) is involve. Without an on demand skill online, it won't be possible to earn meaningfully.

Skills like, transcription, translation, creative writing, graphics designs/creative arts, affiliate marketing, dropshipping and coding etc.

Coding brings lots of money when you're experienced either in programming, doing all sort of app development, website designs, hacking etc.

If you aren't having such kind of skill then you should know that, your earnings online will be very adrift and limited to earning some extra bucks online. I know I'm not skilled, but I'm undergoing training to code for life, and I'm putting my time learning about crypto, and improving my writing skill to write quality amd well detailed contents.

At the moment I can't expect much income annually cos my earnings from GPT sites, freelancing site isn't stable to give a 100% estimate. But I'll say its between $400-$500 annually, which is very low making ends meet for me.

How much is your estimated annual income online??
hahaha, I really hope to have income like you posted

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely,it is always good to work no matter the small amount a job or. Site be paying. The truth is that every penny count you wouldn't believe how quickly they add up to give you the needed cash out you wanted. This is why I don't like to set target by work anyway

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have never put a target as I have not much time to be in cyberspace with an offline job and house chores. But I just want to make sure that I stay active and productive in my free time. It feels good to have some extra earnings. I just try to be regular to sites and keep earning little. Little by little the snail fills it's stomach. And every penny accumulates to a decent amount at the end of the year.
You're right dear, every penny one makes at this time amounts to reasonable amount of money when the year ends. That's why we rack up the pennies gradually until the amount of money grows, just like the snail fills its stomach, LoL. I know online earnings isn't stable, at times it increases based on increased earning sites and increase pay rate. And sometimes it decreases based the sites folding up or reducing their pay rate to remain the earning industry.

arunima25

Verified member
I lost my job when the country went to lockdown due to covid. I had enough savings to go for a couple of months without any earning, but I had to do something. I invested just about $1000 to build a website ad app. I did not earn anything for 3-4 months. Then my website and app began to earn. I sold my app and recovered my entire investment. I am yet to reach the goal but I am satisfied.
I am sorry that you lost your job. But I really appreciate that you took this opportunity in a positive stride and built something for you to make you earn in the longer run. This is quite inspiring. And it would be right to say that the loss of job brought some good thing. When we are trapped in the security of a job, we hardly try to venture out and take any risk. Comfort zone can be a real hindrance for any idea to be executed in action.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You kept a decent high goal to start with. Were you able to meet it in the beginning?
Now it seems that you are into a full-time online earning and getting enough to quit your previous job. That is quite good. And I can see that you have put in good effort, planning, and meticulous execution to reach where you are.
I lost my job when the country went to lockdown due to covid. I had enough savings to go for a couple of months without any earning, but I had to do something. I invested just about $1000 to build a website ad app. I did not earn anything for 3-4 months. Then my website and app began to earn. I sold my app and recovered my entire investment. I am yet to reach the goal but I am satisfied.

arunima25

Verified member
About a year ago, I had a job that paid me $1000 per month, sometimes I made an extra $100-$200 for working extra hours. In my home country, a family of 3 can easily survive with $700 per month, therefore, I was able to save some money every month. When I started working online, my target amount was $1000 per month or $12000 per year.
You kept a decent high goal to start with. Were you able to meet it in the beginning?
Now it seems that you are into a full-time online earning and getting enough to quit your previous job. That is quite good. And I can see that you have put in good effort, planning, and meticulous execution to reach where you are.

arunima25

Verified member
I have never put a target as I have not much time to be in cyberspace with an offline job and house chores. But I just want to make sure that I stay active and productive in my free time. It feels good to have some extra earnings. I just try to be regular to sites and keep earning little. Little by little the snail fills it's stomach. And every penny accumulates to a decent amount at the end of the year.

dgtblog

How do you people do it, cos I have try I have never make a sale at all.

Mika

VIP Contributor
About a year ago, I had a job that paid me $1000 per month, sometimes I made an extra $100-$200 for working extra hours. In my home country, a family of 3 can easily survive with $700 per month, therefore, I was able to save some money every month. When I started working online, my target amount was $1000 per month or $12000 per year.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
My estimated annual income from online work is around $500-$600. This is because I strive to earn $1 daily which adds up to mostly $30 monthly but I sometimes earn upto $50. This is from just forum posting and a little article writing. I am sure I will earn more if I learn better skills.