What is your favourite hobby?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have plenty of hobbies like travelling around the world, swimming in the sea, listening to music, dancing, watching television, drawing, exercising, cooking delicious food for my family and friends, playing computer games, doing crafts, playing the piano and collecting stamps. However, my favourite hobby is reading books. I really enjoy reading interesting books because they help me relax after a difficult day at work. I know that nowadays we can read a book online but I prefer the traditional way. I always pick a book from my bookcase. There are a lot of books on the shelves. I love reading them all.
Now please tell me about you. What is your favourite hobby? Do you have one hobby or more hobbies? Do you believe that people should have hobbies?

MOSIUR

There are many interesting hobbies for human beings. Of all, I like travelling most. From travelling, you can get a lot of advantages. You will be able to know about many new places, many languages, and different types of people. Besides, you will be able to know about the various cultures of the people and what not.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are many interesting hobbies for human beings. Of all, I like travelling most. From travelling, you can get a lot of advantages. You will be able to know about many new places, many languages, and different types of people. Besides, you will be able to know about the various cultures of the people and what not.
I agree with you,Mosiur. Travelling is such an interesting hobby. People get lots of benefits out of travelling.

D

Deleted member 28127

I agree with you,Mosiur. Travelling is such an interesting hobby. People get lots of benefits out of travelling.
Travelling can be as work because many people are just speaking every day about new places they where visiting or even the places that you can visit among your trip, cheaper places and tricks to save money during the excursion in their blog or Youtube channel and gets a lot of viewers and followers following them every day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Travelling can be as work because many people are just speaking every day about new places they where visiting or even the places that you can visit among your trip, cheaper places and tricks to save money during the excursion in their blog or Youtube channel and gets a lot of viewers and followers following them every day.
Hi Iamia5765, thank you for your message. Yes, travelling can be like work. A lot of people go on business trips and they do speak about the new places they visit, the food they try and their impressions.

ben771williiams

I love to do photography, get away from nature and enjoy the scenery, try to capture it all with a camera to remember such places. After a long time, looking through the photos brings back memories that give me goosebumps. I may be one of those few people with quirks, but if you can, try to feel it.

Maria Javed

Hi How are all of you. Hopefully you are all good. Today I am tell you my favourite hobby.
Money is very important for us. Without money we can not survive. Money is the vital role of our life. If we have money then we have food to eat and clothes to wears.
Mt favourite hobby is arts and crafts. I am very interested in arts and crafts when I was childhood I was making many creative things. But today I can msde many things like sketching and painting better than before. There is to much vale of arts and craft in education. We can earn money by art and craft. You can make sketches and sold them online. There are seven components of art are color, value , line, shape, texture, space
And form. Art is a type of highest knowledge. You can learn art by yourself with the help of participate in every art creativity, do not compare to with others that others are better than with you no not say like this. If there is someone who is like art and craft so listen to my advice if you wanted to become good artist so will not have to make excuses, comparison, just hard working.

blessingc

Never have I so cherish an hobby has I have to reading. It keep expands my thinking and sends my imaginations on tour to beautiful places that I never would have been physically, it really helps my vocabulary, it makes me on time travel. Reading is my world, I just can't do without it. It has saved me many mistakes, and thought me many lessons. It is a peaceful hobby.

Ramolak19

Verified member
I'm into traveling, scuba diving, and playing basketball! I also play a few other sports.

Well this is the favorite activities that is done base on enjoyment especially for relaxation and there are different activities that's been done with different people in a different occasion. Although there are lot of hobbies Like swimming, cooking, Reading, exercising, gaming and travelling. But I personally love travelling and I always enjoy it when travelled to some new places that have never been before. I even make it personal that is while I try to build a business around it.

Therefore, there are some benefit of hobby to humanity, to me having an hobbies was not an issue but how would you be able to bring out something benefit or reasonable out of it, not except to see it as an enjoyment or pleasure only.