Earn Money What is your first business?

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many businesses we can do both online and offline. Starting a business is not easy. It's start a business, we need capital and some other tools. What we need to start a business depends on the type of business we want to do. For an online business we will need at least a device to connect to the internet and capital to start the business. But for an offline business we will need an open space for shop or office. There are some offline business that does not require a shop do the business.

My first ever business is online business and that is crypro currency trading, that was in 2011. I only started with $10 and gradually the $10 increases. And my first ever offline business is selling of internet subscription. That is what some people called data. It is also a profitable business. The two are my first ever online and offline business. But I have stopped the data selling business but I still continue the Crypto currency trading

Now, what is your first business that you started?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My first business was selling of recharge card (airtime) but I ran out of the business fast when my bag I store the recharge was stolen that was in 2009. I was depressing for days and that sort of slow me down. So I got a job thereafter and left business

Inesbdk

I am your sister from Tunisia. I have years of searching for a second income from the Internet. Unfortunately, all sites require capital. Of course I don't have the money. ?
I earned some bucks from opinionbar but now it has a problem that it doesn't work well

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have ventured into several online businesses are so many of them are total waste of time and some have profitable but the problem is that I have not invested a lot of time and good amount of money into them. I have been into CPA marketing before and I was not able to make any money because I couldn't invest any money into it. Im into cryptocurrency trading currently.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Selling of recharge card was one of my first Business few years ago but I actually dropped the business because it was not profitable and sometimes the recharge card PIN are always incorrect which will end in lose, ever since then I concentrate in how to make money online, I'm just passionate about making money online and that is what I am doing now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven't engaged much on business earlier time, I'm just starting with one recently which dated back from 2019 till now. I'm running a video game console business. I'm an addicted gamer during my early childhood that i spend lots of time with my friends playing in the room. I grew up with same passion to expand the dream to owning it at the moment.