Trading Discussion What is your greatest regret about investing in crypto currency?

AfriPeeps Official

I remember the first time I heard of crypto currency, I was like what is the meaning of this one again? I didn't know anything about it then and that is one of the things that paid we me most about Crypto currencies.

Imagine how much 1 Bitcoin is worth right now. Back then the value is not as high as it is right now but I blew up the opportunity I had then to invest.

Though I started having interest in investing in Crypto currencies now but the rate at which the scam website are much and increasing now is alarming.

Really I hope I had started investing in crypto currencies back then when I first heard it. If you have the opportunity to try out something new today but you don't have a detailed knowledge of it, my advice is that you should research on it and then without wasting time grab the opportunity.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The thing I am still regretting about cryptocurrency trading is not investing into bitcoin when it was still selling for Penny. There are a lot of people around me who are hustling around just to raise cash to buy some bitcoin and hold. In fact at present there are some of them who anal multi-millionaire as the price of the Bitcoin skyrocket in the marketplace. They took tiny fraction of their bitcoin and sell to make money for themself..

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
90% of people who are now into cryptocurrency regretted why they didn't invest in Bitcoin back then because I can remember then in 2013 when the price of BTC was not even up to $100. I wish I had a lot of money to have invested then i could have make a lot of money from cryptocurrency. But even with this it is not still late.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of my greatest regrets about investing in cryptocurrency used to believe that all investment programs are the same. this pushes me to invest in get rich quick schemes called high-yield investment program. I later end up losing most of my money in the process. I learnt my lesson the hard way.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Nowadays cryptocurrency has gained a lot of popularity. If the trader wants to trade with cryptocurrency, he can make a lot of profit. But in that case, a lot of patience and plan are needed. Without these two things, the trader will never be able to make a consistent profit. I use the cryptocurrency pair of Eurotrader brokers. FX, Shares, Cryptos, Indices, Commodities, Metals- Trading Pairs

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I really don't have any regrets about not investing on any cryptocurrency. I couldn't have invested in Bitcoin when it was about $1 or when it was very much lower in value because I was not grown-up as of that time. I believe in the next 10 years people will still regret not investing on bitcoin today.

Good luck

Verified member
The only regret i see in engaging in crypto currency business is the risk that involves though every currency has its own challenge when it comes to marketing or trading.so as I am saying people loose money in crypto currency which is bitcoin when the market drop drastically and the stock exchange rate is being affected

Setho

VIP Contributor
My greatest regret about investing into cryptocurrencies was investing because of the fear of missing out. I invested about $150 into cryptocurrency about 3 months ago and that was a little before the market started depreciating in general and right now the whole of the investment is what less than $100.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
My greatest regrets is investing in trash coins that are not worth it , because I have invested close to about $200 on trash coin then and ended up with huge loss ,I think now I focus more on only Bitcoin and other good coins to make gain's instead of trash coin and Making more loss at the end of the day

neneflmanis

My greatest regrets is investing in trash coins that are not worth it , because I have invested close to about $200 on trash coin then and ended up with huge loss ,I think now I focus more on only Bitcoin and other good coins to make gain's instead of trash coin and Making more loss at the end of the day
You're right now, it's hard to make any kind of fortune with airdrop coins, and people who invest in airdrop coins and wait to get rich are unrealistic

Suba

Staff member
Don't go into a dark room and you'll get bumped, meaning you have to learn something new first, before investing. so you won't go wrong, No one knows the price of Bitcoin is as expensive as it is today, but for early investors most of them speculate, buy Bitcoin when the price is cheap.

Naz

i always do hurry in trading. whenever i buy any coin, i can't hold for a long time and when i sell it goes up. lolxx. but now i am careful .i am trying to make a habit of passion in this field. because without this quality we can't get benefits from this field.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Fundamental analysis is the core analysis badly essential to understand the actual market view. Take global market situation under consideration because it will help you catch the market flow. Combining these two analyses type help a trader understand the market well. FXOpulence is an FSA-regulated broker allowing traders with more than 28 trading pairs and other facilities in moderation.