What is your price target for Etherum befor the end of the year?

marcusfe

The way cryptocurrency is increasing in value these is alarming and I don't think anybody can actually predict what is to happen in the next few months. Etherum has being one of the most traded coins in cryptocurrency market, I think it's the second highest in value now after Bitcoin. I can remember sometimes last year when the coin was below $200 but now the coin is over a thousand dollars which nobody could ever imagined. Can we now say because of these steady growth in cryptocurrency that Etherum will maintain the growth to the end of the year and even if it does how much do you suggest it would have become by the end of the year? Is it advisable to trade Etherum at this moment that the growth is obvious?

D

Deleted member 27126

The way cryptocurrency is increasing in value these is alarming and I don't think anybody can actually predict what is to happen in the next few months. Etherum has being one of the most traded coins in cryptocurrency market, I think it's the second highest in value now after Bitcoin. I can remember sometimes last year when the coin was below $200 but now the coin is over a thousand dollars which nobody could ever imagined. Can we now say because of these steady growth in cryptocurrency that Etherum will maintain the growth to the end of the year and even if it does how much do you suggest it would have become by the end of the year? Is it advisable to trade Etherum at this moment that the growth is obvious?
It is not an unknown thing that the price of the second most valued cryptocurrency, Ethereum is rising the same way its counterpart is rising as well, though at different rates. Currently, Ethereum stands at $1800+, with the price getting close to 1900$ anytime soon. Without mincing words, iris certain and sure beyond reasonable doubts that the price of this coin will hit 2,000$ before the end of this week and by the end of this year, Ethereum will be topping at 5,000$

Hena101

Looking at how the crypto currency price now keep increasing recently it can be very difficult for one to predict correctly how much will be the price of a crypto currency now. But looking at etherium which is second after bitcoin you can at least have a glance and predict it price before the year end looking at the price of bitcoin right now i can say it can appreciate to 1.5 million naira before this year end i may be correct and also be wring but is a prediction

Segat

Ethereum like every other crypto is increasing daily and its becoming promising daily. It is unbelievable that it has rose to this level within a short period of time. I for see it will reach #2000000 before the end of 2021 and this is really going to bring more opportunities in the digital currency world.