Earn Money What is your top 5 best PTC Websites?

P

PassiveEarner5000

hey guy's what's up? I hope that y'all are doing great today. I have been on some awesome PTC Websites and still eager to have some more but I wanna hear what is your top 5 best picks if that's okay with y'all.....
Also, can anyone give me a great LEGIT Website that pays per clicks or visits?

anil02

Verified member
I am not active too much at PTC site. I am using 2 site to earn crypto. If you want to earn $$ than I think Neobux is best one site. It also have survey option to earn. You also take care while joining any PTC site because most of sites are scam one. Good luck

raaman

Valued Contributor
PTC websites and that too awesome? Is it possible? Why don't you please spell out those awesome PTC websites? And you want some more? Have you got so much time at your disposal to spend on PTC sites alone? Personally, PTC sites are not good earners for me so far.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Paid to click sites are not to be considered when considering huge amount of money online. They are only to be considered to earn passive income for daily activites or let me fall the money beer money. To make a real money online, it is either you are trading or you are selling your gifts and talent like involving in blogging and the likes.

earnwithbestptcs

I am currently with masterpiece PTC

Earning $250 + / month

here are some ( ONLY SOME :LOL:(y):cool:) Proofs for those who are under mature age;) to understand the potential)

Guides prepared with way to approach me -https://omniadsguide.blogspot.com/

anyone can ask freely

MY payments from only 1 PTC - Count april pay ?

omniads3004.png

toxicptc

Today I spent 2 hours clicking and waiting and I made $0.01 in total on around 5 websites... in 2 hours you can research a subject and create an article that you can sell for at least $5 on fiverr

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have any of those sites because I have come to find out that their earning rate is so low and it may be very difficult for you to make a reasonable amount of money on such platform compared to the time and the effort you put, so I rather stick to forums because this one is much more simpler for me to earn money.

anil02

Verified member
PTC websites and that too awesome? Is it possible? Why don't you please spell out those awesome PTC websites? And you want some more? Have you got so much time at your disposal to spend on PTC sites alone? Personally, PTC sites are not good earners for me so far.
I am agree with you at present PTC site are out dated. Before 10 years it was good source of earning specially for online biggner. But at present these are not paying. Earning is also slow at PTC site but at present it is problem that some they are not paying or paying other mode than cash. So working at PTC site is wastage of time