What kind of investment for a huge amount in the bank?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Yesterday I received a bounty courtesy of the benefit from my late wife's employer. All the money was deposited to my bank account and it will probably stay there until the time that I have thought of what investment to choose. Maybe I am overwhelmed because this is the first time that I have handled such a big amount. I am trying my best to gather my wits so that I can invest the money in the proper way. That made me realize that posting the issue in this forum can elicit suggestions that could help me.

My first option in the list of possible investment is a townhouse. But the construction has not begun yet so I guess I have to look somewhere because I do not want to buy a property that is not constructed yet. With stocks, the profit are pretty small although it is considered much better than leaving the money in the bank. Another suggestion of investment is a land that I can convert to a big garden with the harvest for selling. Oh well, I hope there will be good suggestion on what investment is good for my money.

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem is most of the good projects were implemented previously then you cannot determine a good project but what is important is attracting clients and a loyalty system. Else you can also reduce your profit margin in the beginning.