What kind of online task you found easy making money??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay adequate money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job you do pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it well. If you ask me about the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this trendri and other ones that looks similar.

What kind of online task you found easy to make money online??

anil02

Verified member
Okay, maybe your offline work requires you to work so hard, and we all know its quite stressful to push ourselves hard it causes strain and pains in our body and detrimental to our health as well. I will advise you to work as your body pleases and not forcing it to work excessively. I just love ad you understand your state of health and made U_turn to work online to earn money.
In these days because of good heath average span of life is more long than earlier. In India are present age of retirement is 60 years. Many peoples of enough healthy at this age. But finding offline job for a retired person is not easy, that what they will do. It is better for them to do for some hours online job. With they cane earn some money and spend time in productive manner

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But I think online work is useful for person who are not able to do offline for any reason, it may be because of health, or age. After retirment some person like to earn their pocket money, online work for these peoples are best one option. I am also not doing any offline work because of my health problem so online work is giving me moral strength
Okay, maybe your offline work requires you to work so hard, and we all know its quite stressful to push ourselves hard it causes strain and pains in our body and detrimental to our health as well. I will advise you to work as your body pleases and not forcing it to work excessively. I just love ad you understand your state of health and made U_turn to work online to earn money.

Sammyesx

I find most of this task like paid to comment, paid to post cool and doable, the only one I get tired doing is survey, survey sites are too stressful, and their requirement are sometimes unrealistic, after all the questions and answers you end up not being qualified to partake in the survey, which is very annoying. But the rest are very cool and doable.

Victor001

Making money online without investing is not an easy task, before I get to know about paid to post forum have really hard my fair share of mounting on various paying platforms that took almost all my energy still amounting to less profit. Ranging from surveys,clicking on telegram ads and even taking airdrop task which i feel were all loss to me except for the experience i could share.

Pedro.encarnacion

Oh really
I also find Trendri to be easy. Apart from paying for post reply and thread. They also pay for replies gotten from thread a member created. Which means the person can go offline and still continue to earn there. They also offer the highest pay for thread posting. And one more thing. There payout is fast
Oh really I did not know that you can be paid by posting replies. I actually entered this forum for another reason it is good to know that you can be payed by replying.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I would say that almost all revenue-share sites and forums only pay peanuts, and some even broken peanuts only for your time and contributions. What we receive as incentives online is good for nothing. People who are skilled won't be dependent on online income.

Even I do like writing. At the same time, there are no good writing sites or forums except one or two like trendri.Above all, it becomes very difficult to find a good paying site. There are many scam sites.
I also find Trendri to be easy. Apart from paying for post reply and thread. They also pay for replies gotten from thread a member created. Which means the person can go offline and still continue to earn there. They also offer the highest pay for thread posting. And one more thing. There payout is fast

Joy101

The online task I find easy in making money is posting on forum because is the one fine easy now to work with because I have look for order ones to work with online, but us not that easy doing online business it really require your hard work to work very hard so to earn good money online, commenting online will never give much money online.

anil02

Verified member
Writing is good work and it is creative work, I too write at some sites, like Boddunan, Expose Knowledge and daily weeky. But it is my experience that sites are not paying for time which we consumed in writing one article, Writing is an art, so we can't compromise with its quality. By the way at which sites you are writing?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
For me, writing is the best and easiest task that I use to earn money online. Writing is a good hobby that I have had since I was young and it is great to have found ways to earn from it. Writing in different paid to post sites and article writing sites has been an awesome experience. I love that I can earn while learning new things and practicing something that I love doing.

anil02

Verified member
That's true, no one knows one Adsense terminates our deal with out outlining the errors committed. The best platform to earn good amount of money its through transcription sites. If you can transcribe vocals, you'll earn good amount of money that can be sustainable. But it isn't easy at all to transcribe one need to undergo weeks training to be perfect through it.
I listen about work of transcription, but I never try it because I can't listen. Second thing speaking style of peoples of most of countries are differ so it is not easy to understand what they are speaking. At present I am earning from PTP sites and survey sites I don't know any other online work to earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Rejection of article is also a problem, some one said that we can earn with writing blog, Writing blog is not a problem but earning is not easy. To earn with blog writing we are depends on Adsence, No one knows that when Adsence ban us without telling us any reason behind it. If some one have knowledge of IT and computer science than they can some better at micro working sites
That's true, no one knows one Adsense terminates our deal with out outlining the errors committed. The best platform to earn good amount of money its through transcription sites. If you can transcribe vocals, you'll earn good amount of money that can be sustainable. But it isn't easy at all to transcribe one need to undergo weeks training to be perfect through it.

anil02

Verified member
Yea, writing is really time consuming, and most of such tasks aren't well rewarding.
Rejection of article is also a problem, some one said that we can earn with writing blog, Writing blog is not a problem but earning is not easy. To earn with blog writing we are depends on Adsence, No one knows that when Adsence ban us without telling us any reason behind it. If some one have knowledge of IT and computer science than they can some better at micro working sites

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making money online without investing is not an easy task, before I get to know about paid to post forum have really hard my fair share of mounting on various paying platforms that took almost all my energy still amounting to less profit. Ranging from surveys,clicking on telegram ads and even taking airdrop task which i feel were all loss to me except for the experience i could share.
Okay, one of the worst you mentioned here its trying to earn through telegram bots. Telegram bots looks more and more fraudulent to me. I don't see any genuine reason to wanting to earn through such bot. When i know, their is nothing much about them that convinces one to earn through such platform.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I find it very easy to make money on paid to comment platforms.I also make money easily trading cryptocurrencies day in day out .I'm looking forward to encountering meaning means to which I can make money ,whichever way so far is its legal.making money is my priority and I'm ready to chase it .
It's good that you have double option to earn money online. When it comes simple but not that easy to make money online then you have to mention paid to post sites first. Cos the earnings are somehow better than when you're earning through PTC sites and faucets. Currently now, I'm just finding other ways to add to what i make online through forums and earn a living with it.

anil02

Verified member
Most of the job online isn't easy the way we think. Cos for one to earn something tangible he or she needs to spend more time to work. In some cases it takes weeks even months to mature. The main reason is that, you find the more better one that gives you time and the one you can do better to earn.
But I think online work is useful for person who are not able to do offline for any reason, it may be because of health, or age. After retirment some person like to earn their pocket money, online work for these peoples are best one option. I am also not doing any offline work because of my health problem so online work is giving me moral strength

sincerem

VIP Contributor
according to my own point of view I believe there are many online task all over the world but as for me, the one I find more easy for me to make money is bizdustry and trending. This two online tax has given me more than I could ever imagine but right now the one I found more easy to make money in is trending. It's very easy and well understandable all you have to do is to reason very well and work hard
Okay, trendri is going strong, Bizdustry its still a fantastic one too. Anyone you find favourable with you should go on. At the moment I'm finding better ways to earn meaningfully to work and earn online. I know it's never easy to earn online but consistency and hard work towards such set goal brings it closer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me, it is writing. I love writing and words come to me very easily and naturally so I find forums like trendri very interesting. There was a time I registered on a tutoring site, the pay was very encouraging, you get paid according to the amount of work you do. The job involves much of tutoring so it was not difficult to earn high.
Tutoring work is a bit hard to earn meaningfully with if you don't know much about it. Online tutoring work pays somehow better than many online gigs it also depends on the kind of tutoring one does. If it is consultancy, teaching etc. I prefer transcription and paid to posts sites than writing on professional writing sites.

Teatea

For me, it is writing. I love writing and words come to me very easily and naturally so I find forums like trendri very interesting. There was a time I registered on a tutoring site, the pay was very encouraging, you get paid according to the amount of work you do. The job involves much of tutoring so it was not difficult to earn high.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love writing. Be it article, contents or short posts like the ones we do here. There are some other online jobs I like too. I love online transcription work. Apart from writing, transcription is another job that pays well. It seems to even pay better than writing in forums like this. You just have to be a good listener to do transcription work.
You're there, online transcription work pays by far higher than forum posting jobs. Even pays more than professional writing gigs online. Cos you might transcription up to 4-6 gigs and earn reasonably with it a day. One thing with it, you work at your own schedule too. Chose the duration of the audio - video you want to transcribe and transcribe to earn from it.