What kind of profile set up would get me enough surveys?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Survey sites offer one of the best ways to make money online, they do not take much of one's time and some of them pay you your money instantly, provided you were able to complete the survey after you started without any distractions.
However, there seems to be some inequality in the way different people get survey invite notification. I am beginning to think there is a kind of set up one would do when registering on a survey site so that you can qualify to get better surveys and make more money.

By profile set up, I am talking about age, number of children, education qualification and so many other factors you may have some knowledge of.
What do you think?

Sammyesx

To be frank, for someone to have a great profile that will enable you qualify for most surveys, you will have to lie about many things, for example some survey require someone that has a car or someone in charge of purchasing goods in his place of work, if someone truly possesses these qualifications, they will definitely not be on a survey site

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
To be frank, for someone to have a great profile that will enable you qualify for most surveys, you will have to lie about many things, for example some survey require someone that has a car or someone in charge of purchasing goods in his place of work, if someone truly possesses these qualifications, they will definitely not be on a survey site
I so much agree with you. These survey sites require one to always claim to be what you are not. Like you said, someone who has the qualification requirements of these survey sites would definitely not be interested in taking surveys to make money. So I can freely say that they already know that most of the information supplied by people taking surveys are fake.

It is not easy, especially when you are always getting the disqualification Message. I am waiting to purchase a new phone first, then I will settle for those survey sites. A nice profile setup that would get me lots of surveys is what I am going to do.

Sammyesx

I so much agree with you. These survey sites require one to always claim to be what you are not. Like you said, someone who has the qualification requirements of these survey sites would definitely not be interested in taking surveys to make money. So I can freely say that they already know that most of the information supplied by people taking surveys are fake.

It is not easy, especially when you are always getting the disqualification Message. I am waiting to purchase a new phone first, then I will settle for those survey sites. A nice profile setup that would get me lots of surveys is what I am going to do.
It is very annoying after all your attempts you will still be Disqualified, If you still want to continue good one for you, eureka survey is very good, their reward is awesome, you can make cool money from it, because you get multiple survey in a day, but the downside is that it is only open to people in America, and most of all the good VPN are not free.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is very annoying after all your attempts you will still be Disqualified, If you still want to continue good one for you, eureka survey is very good, their reward is awesome, you can make cool money from it, because you get multiple survey in a day, but the downside is that it is only open to people in America, and most of all the good VPN are not free.
If you are sure that the survey site won't ban you after discovering you are using VPN to access their site, it is not going to be bad to subscribe for the VPN. At least you are rest assured of the fact that your payment is going to be made without any delay. It's good to make some sacrifices that are aimed at helping us achieve our goals.

You can try out surveytime.io It is a legitimate survey site, though I have only been able to qualify for two surveys which I got paid immediately after completing them.

Peppul

Well inorder to have a great profile that will qualify you to earn on a survey site you will have to lie about a lot of things you are not. Take for instance most surveys target some professions and probably you are not running such profession meaning you will have to lie that you are and since they are not asking for documents to confirm the authenticity you are good to go. It's not easy getting surveys on a daily basis.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Well inorder to have a great profile that will qualify you to earn on a survey site you will have to lie about a lot of things you are not. Take for instance most surveys target some professions and probably you are not running such profession meaning you will have to lie that you are and since they are not asking for documents to confirm the authenticity you are good to go. It's not easy getting surveys on a daily basis.
Sure, the people I know who tend to get surveys always are using VPN to access the site and we all know that the people in tier 1 countries are mostly favored by these survey sites. If you use a VPN showing any of the countries as your location, you are definitely going to get enough surveys every day.
I am sure that with the abundant opportunities they have to explore and make money in their country, only a few of them would find survey sites interesting since the payment is not high.
But for some of us, when we convert the money to our currencies, it is sure going to be able to pay a bill or two.

cmoneyspinner

A true profile will get you surveys if you fit the profile of the participant they are looking for. Your profile should be the real you: i.e. your age, your ethnicity, your marital status, your education, etc. I have heard that some people say you should create a fake profile. I don't recommend that.

From what I have figured out from taking surveys, it's not your profile. It's the company that is handling the surveys. I have tried certain sites and never had any success with their surveys. They didn't even pay me for wasting my time answering their questions, only to have them tell me I was not eligible or qualified to take the survey.

By contrast, I have tried other sites and qualified for several surveys and earned. It could not have been my profile, because I used the same profile every time at every survey site.