What Main Reasons Made You Leave Your Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all work so that we can earn money and spend our life in an easy way. Money is very important thing in our life and earning more money also make us happier and healthier in some other ways and this is the main reason why we seek work or try to find jobs. However, having a job is definitely a bed of roses because having a job can be challenging and in some cases people even have to face and endure abuse on job. This is also one of the main reasons why people try to quite jobs. Apart from employee abuse, there could be many other reasons that can cause a person to leave his job. Some of them are low pay rates, lack of friendly environment, lack of scope and a lack of allowances. So what were your main reasons to stop working for a company? Please share your experiences.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I don't think that there is any thing that can make me leave the job I am doing presently now unless there is a tangible reason.
If i can get a good business that will be yielding me good income or return I will surely leave the job am doing presently.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have never left a job but I will not hesitate to leave a job that isn't paying rregularly and there is so much abuse with it which could be psychologically or otherwise. I don't like any uncomfortable place of work

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I won't advice people to just leave a job except there is a solid reason and a better option available.

I left my job for many reasons. One of the biggest reason was that I was not getting the salary I deserved. I had to deal with various kind of unwanted and rude people because I was in customer service. A person who has a job as a customer service representatives often face all the abusive behavior from people and I think such kind of a person deserve to get paid well for all the things he or she endures. However, this is not the case with most of the companies and they believe that customer service representatives are their slaves.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have worked with two business organisation before. I can say that from my experience working for somebody is so stressful . Not really for any other thing but because of the fact that you will have to take so many responsibilities even when your payment is extremely low. I won't even have any problem to work for any business organisation , but they should also at the same time try to increase my salary if they are interested to get the best of me.
For now if I get opportunity , I may not likely work for anyone again , I will look for opportunities to start up any business of my choice , at least if I can be able to manage the business properly I will have something reasonable as profit at the end of the month. How can they pay you 8000 naira as a teacher to take people on English, social studies, c.r.k and some other subjects.

anil02

Verified member
No alternate of hard work. To be success in any field in life here is not short cut. Present era have too much competition is all fields. Only hard worker can success.