What makes a happy family.

Timfak

In the world we live in today people always find it difficult to have a happy family. Some family even breaks up right after their wedding while some stay together for as long as 2-3 years but at the end the Break-Up. Some people feel ashamed to divorce with their partner so instead of them ending the relationship,they prefer to keep enduring the unhappy family which as a result causes a lot of trouble between them. Some of them that have children in their family face more problems because they will have to try to make their children happy despite of their own problem.What do you think can really make a family happy?
I have gotten several different answers to this question,some people commented that family breaks up because there is no love between them or there's no love in the family and some say that family breaks up because there's no money which results to so many financial problems.
I will like to know your own opinion on this topic . What do you think can make a family life happy ? Do you think it is love,money or something else?

HeavLeighGill

I’m married with 5 kids and I think love is the key. If the parents don’t love each other, they won’t be happy. We’ve had times where we have had a lot of money and times where we’ve struggled but never been unhappy. I think money makes life easier for sure and not having it causes stress and therefore leads to arguments. But in the end those that love each other stick together through the ups and downs. I’ve been with my husband for 5 years.

Noor ahmed

I think if people are already happy spending time together makes them even more happy. If there are tensions though spending time together can make it worse.
Spending Time with family ,makes a house a family is only possible with love and concern towards a family , of course money has also important in making a happy and healthy family , but mutual respect is on top , if all the members love and respect each other , they can make a home as heaven

Kola

Verified member
Your family can be happy when you always care and cater for all there needs.you need to always take them out to play and eat.you also have to buy things most especially food to the house.make sure you pay there school fees and take them on trip's to different part of the world

ben771williiams

I agree with the previous speaker, you need to talk more, make the other half smile, spend time together and tell them something interesting that might attract the other half's attention. But also don't forget about the bed scenes that affect the longevity of the relationship.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making a happy family is a hard work on it's own and requires couple's collective efforts, love is like a rose flower and it dies when it is not watered.

Couples needs to always be in touch with each other, change routines like switching up roles, play with each other, this really goes a long way in igniting the sparks for a happy family

HeavLeighGill

I'm happily married with a 10 month, 2 year, and 3 year old. I think occassional disagreements are normal but when you truly love someone you're happy to be with them no matter what. As for money, there have been times when my husband and I were counting pennies and times where we've had quite a bit of money in the bank. I think that having money can make life much less stressful, but being broke isn't a dealbreaker if you really love someone. It also takes a lot of patience to have kids, some people may not be able to handle it 24/7 and that probably causes some of the breakups.