What makes you an affiliate marketer?

Inaspaul

What makes you as affiliate marketer, affiliate marketer is someone who connects the own and customer help In promoting their brand and equally get your commission per sales
Quality of a good affiliate marketer
1. You must have a good marketing skills
2. You must know how to convince customers about a setting product and give a better explanation that will be able to convince a customer
With this am able to give you some hint about affiliate marketing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Becoming an affiliate marketer is an interesting journey and if you are willing to learn new things then you can definitely succeed on the long-run. The truth is that there are trends in affiliate marketing and you must keep up to date with that in order for you to be able to compete as an affiliate marketer because it is a very competitive venture.
There are times when social media marketing doesn't really work how much, if you are up to date with the trend then you can venture into blogging to promote your products.
For you to become successful affiliate marketer you must be very competitive and you must persevere because it is not really easy to make it through. one of the main reasons a lot of people run away from affiliate marketing is because it requires a whole lot of knowledge for you to pull through. Many people don't make consistent sales in affiliate marketing and after sometime they will find out that they have spent too much money and were not able to make any profit, so they give up. This is the reason why it is important for you to follow the gurus in the field and do what they are doing.

D

Deleted member 13140

Basically you must have great marketing skills and great selling skills both on addressing client objections and otherwise.

But to me the most important skill you should have is to be able to know the crao experts are talking and not letting it influence you at all, I say this because a lot of huge affiliate marketers always say promote a high income skill this and that but let me tell you that's not the right call. This experts have a YouTube channel, email lists and probably lots of followers on Instagram and other platforms so don't believe them, just build your own network