Earn Money What new ways of earning money online do you know?

AfriPeeps Official

There are presently lot of websites and apps that are all claiming they are earning and investment applications and websites, some claim you can mine Crypto currencies non their websites and apps while some claimed you can earn by completing certain online Tasks like surveys and visiting websites or answering quizzes.

Right now there seems to be no new way of making money online, it just seems like everything have been taken.

Among these websites and apps, there are some that are majorly forums and they pay you to post reasonable comments and original threads, an example is this forum we are on, Trendri.

There are also so websites that pays you for playing games and answering quizzes of completing offers on there offerwall like downloading apps and signing up on some websites

What do you think would be the newly great new idea for earning money online in this year that is fast running out?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really think there are new ways of making money because those things have existed for some time. Paid to post forums have been in existence for some time now but the issue is that there are a lot of people venturing into it now than before. A new money making method I discovered, but has been in existence since is answering questions and getting paid. The questions are mostly educational questions such as mathematics.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The new ways I known to make money online is product selling arbitrage. this is simply means buying a product at cheaper price from one source and sell it at higher profit on another source. You can do this with the uses of cryptocurrency. there are some platform that sells bitcoin for a cheaper price. you can buy from this platform and go over to a marketplace to sell it at a higher price for a wide margin.

RichardN

I prefer you to go with email marketing system.
The Secret Email System is a counter intuitive approach to creating and running an online business, specifically the freedom life-style business model, that allows you to build a sustainable and profitable long term business that gives you the freedom, fun and adventure.
This is for that person that wants to go to your laptop and finally make money online. It is also for the person that wants to build a list of people that want to buy over and over again so you can enjoy.
If you want to know more this dm me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I don't know any new ways of making money but I am very sure that we have not even exhausted the ones that we have now. Though new ways of making money do surface online every day because of the innovation of technology but I am focused on the ones that I know.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another new way I know to generate income online is to engage in get paid to post website. To be very honest with you this is new to me because I have never heard of it in the past. At present I am engaging myself into different get paid to post websites and forums. I spend most of my free time on this to forums to make more money for myself.

Jonaville

At this juncture, the best way to earn money online is through paid to post sites. All other ways that I know require startup capital because no one is willing to teach you for free. So engage in paid to post sites as often as possible and your earnings are guaranteed.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I don't have new ways of making money online about from paid to post website and that is what I have been doing for some times now .maybe there are a lot of them that we do not have an understanding about. Sometimes I research on most of the best way we can make money without having a skill but I am unable to find the most suitable one.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another way is to be an account manager. To manage their advertisements on social media like Facebook Instagram Google AdWords etc. but she must be able to get her some track record before you can apply for this. if you are very good at not getting weekend win over phone is on Facebook groups most of the time.