What other better strategy have you discovered making money online in 2022?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
2021 came and and pass away, so we are in 2022, and 2022 will still pass away. What should be our priority is to utilize our time and make 2022 a better year by improving in our road to making reasonable amount of money online.

In clearer picture, I am trying to say, we shouldn't let go 2022 without achieving most of our goals we set out online. We all have our objectives to fulfill before 2022 ends. I know many have the plans to make $1,000 - $2,0000 monthly before 2022 run down like anti clock-wise.

My question is, what better strategies have you discovered to achieve your 2022 financial aims?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only thing I am really interested to do this year is to try as much as possible to learn a skill. I have to make sure I am independent in terms of maybe trading or affiliate marketing or any other skill I may be interested. Generally I am somehow disappointed because I was expecting a laptop now but is not coming and as a result , this has delayed my ability to learn a profitable skills Online

Atleast I need something I have to do to make money on spare time professionally and not really on paid to post website or micro working platform. Although I really appreciate them because they are the platforms that really helped me to make the amount of money I have needs to learn a skill , but sometimes this are mainly for Short terms purposes.

Well it is not really easy but it's just something I have to dedicate my time to learn and understand everything I need . I may have to pay a lot of money to achieve all these things . I will also try as much as possible to be serious because sometimes unseriousness with things is always my problem, lolz.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot businesses I am planning to venture into before this year runs out and I will take them one after the other because trying to do everything at the same time will not give you maximum result. one of the businesses I have been in two since 2 years ago is cryptocurrency. I really want to upgrade my cryptocurrency game because I have been on it for a while and it seems as if I have not made good amount of money with it. I currently want to make like $1000 or more with cryptocurrency trading and it can only be possible if I would invest a reasonable amount of money. So I am trying to invest a lot of money on cryptocurrency and also figure out a strategy that would be giving me good amount of money on monthly basis. Another online business venture I want to go into his CPA marketing CPA marketing is something I have been very interested on for some time because I have watched a lot of videos on YouTube about CPA marketing. I have seen a platform that I will use to be promoting the links which will actually give me a maximum profit but the hindrance now is the Investment capital.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only thing I am really interested to do this year is to try as much as possible to learn a skill. I have to make sure I am independent in terms of maybe trading or affiliate marketing or any other skill I may be interested. Generally I am somehow disappointed because I was expecting a laptop now but is not coming and as a result , this has delayed my ability to learn a profitable skills Online

Atleast I need something I have to do to make money on spare time professionally and not really on paid to post website or micro working platform. Although I really appreciate them because they are the platforms that really helped me to make the amount of money I have needs to learn a skill , but sometimes this are mainly for Short terms purposes.

Well it is not really easy but it's just something I have to dedicate my time to learn and understand everything I need . I may have to pay a lot of money to achieve all these things . I will also try as much as possible to be serious because sometimes unseriousness with things is always my problem, lolz.
That's tremendous choice you've set aside for yourself. If you can focus mainly, learn your skill, and become an expert in your skill, definitely you'll see better changes financially and otherwise coming through you in 2022. It can't work over night, rather we push our success through our own works of the hands. Nowadays, skilled workers are the ones earning higher more than the unskilled, their are many sites to adverts your talent and wait for jobs to come to you. You simply have to make your freelancing profile look very professional, and surely you'll get a client from there and build your freelance empire higher from there.

SafeInvestments

I've learned more about passive investments that are safe and also high ROI. To the point where i've even created an ebook about it. It's been a gamechanger for me and stress saver.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've learned more about passive investments that are safe and also high ROI. To the point where i've even created an ebook about it. It's been a gamechanger for me and stress saver.
Can you throw a little light about the kind of safe investment you're talking about? I might be interested to invest too, provided it meets my requirements or satisfies me. We've come a very long way online, I am always skeptic when it comes to investment due to how scam saturates Internet.