What passive income method do you prefer!

Setho

VIP Contributor
If I have so much money that I will want to work for me then I am going to go into the purchase of dividend stocks or go into real estate properties purchase. If the money that I have is limited then I will consider blogging or creation of YouTube videos

omondipeter

There are many ways by which you can make passive income: just to mention few;

*Affiliate marketing.
*Flipping Instagram accounts.
*Flipping Domains.
*Flipping TikTok accounts.
*Flipping YouTube channels
*Doing surveys.
*Selling PRL ebooks
*etcetera
The list is long and I can provide you with the relevant websites if there need be. I have earned from most of these methods mentioned above. I hope it helps someone

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never tried earning with Youtube or adsense. I have never worked with any advertising network because I do not have a website. I am not a big fan of affiliate marketing and there are a few reasons for that. Affiliate marketing does not guarantee income because you must rely on customers to purchase your product when a customer visits the website. Quite contrary to what many people believe, affiliate marketing is also much competitive. I know that many people are indeed making a good amount of money by affiliate marketing, but it took them much longer time to build a reputation.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If we all notice something, from the three methods listed by the poster, I think one thing is common amongst them which happens to be investment, you get to invest some money to make good money from this ways mentioned. Let’s talk about the first one, Dropshipping; it is just similar to affiliate marketing, most of the standard companies will need you to put in some money to be able to sell for them, most especially the big ones. Digital coin investment; for example, Bitcoin because it happens to be the most popular e-currency around the world today. Then we go to the third one. Affiliate marketing; well this can be done free in some places but if you still want to earn big in this job you will have to be an investor as well just like the rest.

laurentharp

Passive income is always a bit misleading as most of the time you still have to work. People still think money falls from the sky like snow at Xmas hahah

Duke5

Hello everyone I have an easy way of earning passively just by watching videos I have earned `$200 and you can earn yours too

A

AngeLiN0

I work on Fiverr as a freelancer, dropshipping, and by appsa that make me money with out doing nothing like
SMS PROFIT
MONEY SMS
HONEY GAIN

and alot more..

dagm

There are a variety of ways to generate passive income, and having a YouTube channel is one of them, as I previously stated. Affiliate marketing is also a great way to earn money passively, and it's something that a lot of people are doing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I prefer affiliate marketing because you can make money on autopilot with this online business model. The only thing you need to do is to select a winning product. Most of the products creator have made the promotion of their products pretty much easier by supplying all the necessary materials needed. You just have to pick some of the materials and utilising to make sales and commissions.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, income from Adsense via blogging, forums and Youtube is not included as passive income because we have to work hard to update content and create new content, in my opinion investment is more suitable as passive income, because we only deposit money at the beginning we will invest, we can choose the type of investment such as crypto, mutual funds stocks and bonds and do not need to work hard.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
From the list of what the poster made above the I still prefer affiliate marketing. It is easier to join and easier to promote if truly one is dedicated to make money off it. There are also some affiliate marketing programes that offer high commission rate which made it possible to make more than enough

Good luck

Verified member
I think affiliated marketing is the best from my own point of view because it is very easy and reliable.You are working for companies online and you are sure of getting money.You advertise their products online making a lot of people have the idea of what they are doing through good marketing and you start making your money just like that.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days I earn about $100 per month from my website, I only spend 10-15 minutes on my website every day to generate this income. Earning from a website is the best passive income source. For other people, youtube can be a better alterntive. Earning by publishing apps is also a good method.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard about so many passive income options online. And I've made my own researches to find the suitable options that will bring reasonable ROI even when I'm sleeping. The options are familiar but with hard work, and endurance it could drive to that lane we craved for.

The following passive income methods are always in-demand, you can utilize the options if you hope to earn passively online and sort out your bills.

* Earning from AdSense via blogging, forums, and YouTube channel etc.

* Dropshipping business

*Digital coin investment

* Affiliate marketing etc.

This are the few passive income method or means that is mostly used by internet gurus to drive income steadily to clear up bills and live without financial burden, when it is moving on autopilot.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like making money as a middleman online. All you need is to locate buyer and seller then connect both of them together. You receive commission from the both parties while you are connecting them together. Another way is to create a product that is in high demand then put up in the marketplace for affiliates to promote them for you.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I used to earn from my blogs and YouTube channel. But when Adsense changed the policy for earning that ruined my disposition and I lost the motivation to continue writing blogs. Even with YouTube I seldom make videos anymore due to lack of inspiration even if my channel has already 1,000 subscribers that is required.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like a passive income in which I am going to do the work once and continue to earn money from it as Time goes On. This is the reason why I like Amazon Kindle publishing. You publish a high in demand Kindle books on Amazon and they are going to generate consistent sales for you.

D

Deleted member 13140

I would say am really interested in blogging and youtubing.
Their both passive income and can really earn you alot of money online.
I really want to start a YouTube channel, but I don't know how to edit my videos or any other editing, too much background noise, I heard adobe premiere pro is nice for editing but I haven't really checked it out.
Well

But as the quote says
You got to provide value first. So it's all about giving value.