What Payment Processor Has The Lowest Possible Fees?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many payment processors as of now. In the past there were also many payment processors that got closed due to fraud and money laundering charges. The field of online payment processors is vast and in the recent years many payment processing companies have launched their own payment gateways and wallets for people to send and receive payments. However, one thing that always bothers me and other people is the fees of sending money. Paypal charges a lot of fees, but still people would not quite using Paypal. But what about other payment processors? I am searching for a cheap (but reliable) option. What payment processor you know has the lowest fees? I would really appreciate if someone can discuss about such payment gateways or online payment systems. Thanks!

Abigael

Valued Contributor
PayPal truly has really high fees for their transactions. But people still use it because it is widely accepted by many sites as a payment processor, sometimes it is the only option. Concerning payment processor with the lowest fees, I think cryptocurrenciesbare the best option. Especially the likes of bitcoin cash and litecoin that are widely used yet their transaction fees are low.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Several people are running from PayPal to some other payment processors this days because of their higher transaction fee. Personally, if i want to do transaction that will charge me lower transaction fee, I will rather turn to cryptocurrencies, I can use some coins and not be charged too much. We can consider Tron, Bch, Litecoin, Ripple.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't even why people like PayPal. There are several reasons why I don't like PayPal and not only because it doesn't have most features in my country. I prefer using payoneer. There are many features that are fascinating on payoneer and it doesn't charge as much as how PayPal charges.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read many complaints about Paypal and I am one of them. Whenever I would receive payment from a forum there is the usual fee that Paypal deducts which is more than 5% of the transaction amount. Think if the total payments I received for the month is $100 that means I have lost more than $5 to Paypal.

Putta Vince

PayPal charges fees depending on various factors like demography as well. I recommend using Payeer , it charges very low fees around 0.5% for sending money , better than even perfectmoney. Cryptocurrencies like LTC , BCH have also lowest transaction fees , not a single cent. In our country , people use Google pay , phone pay and Paytm for normal transactions.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have read many complaints about Paypal and I am one of them. Whenever I would receive payment from a forum there is the usual fee that Paypal deducts which is more than 5% of the transaction amount. Think if the total payments I received for the month is $100 that means I have lost more than $5 to Paypal.
I don't think would even detest PayPal the way I did. There are several complaints i have against them. I don't know why they will be charging too much on every transaction regardless of the amount. There are some of my money I couldn't recover from them because they said I should provide some documents that I told them I didn't have.

Carson20t

As for me I would say luno was just charging a fixed $1.5 not until it paused the withdrawing feature for my country with a claim that they want to improve the service delivery But for now I would say yellowcard is doing it for me as I would say withdraw through crypto currency is the best for me.

dagm

PayPal's transaction fees are astronomically expensive. However, individuals continue to use it because it is widely accepted as a payment processor by numerous websites, and it is sometimes the only option. Cryptocurrencies are, in my opinion, the best payment processor with the lowest rates. Particularly popular coins like bitcoin cash and litecoin, which have cheap transaction fees.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
PayPal charges fees depending on various factors like demography as well. I recommend using Payeer , it charges very low fees around 0.5% for sending money , better than even perfectmoney. Cryptocurrencies like LTC , BCH have also lowest transaction fees , not a single cent. In our country , people use Google pay , phone pay and Paytm for normal transactions.

I have been using Payeer right now and I think the 0.05 percent fees only applies to internal transfers. If you are depositing your Payeer account with cryptocurrencies or through credit or debit card, then you will be paying a high amount of fees. You may only use Payeer if you want to transfer money internally.