What SEO tools suitable for a blog web site??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We have different types of SEO tools suitable for a specific website design. But when it comes to blogging, blogging has its own SEO tools that can enable ones site to create contents that is not error prone in nature, helps in overall quality of his contents with word suggestions and analytic website data reviews. We have many SEO tools, they are as follow;

* Google yoast

* Semrush

* Google analytic

* Keyword explorer

* Ubersuggest etc.

Their are too many SEO tools to look up to when creating a specific website. We all know how important it is to make use of SEO tools in our website. But every website creation has its own specific SEO tools it should make use of.

Can you suggest me the one suitable for blogging??

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are tools you need to have in your possession if you really want to be successful in your blogging career. These tools will make you work pretty easy and improve your efficiency in order to serve your audience better.

I would like to highlight some of the tools I used in blogging journey and how you too can in-cooperate them into your arsenal. Without wasting time, here are they as follows:

1 Google Trend: This is one of cool free tool invented by the Google for the benefits of it's users. Google Trend will allow you know the next trend in your niche and this will give you opportunity to be ahead of others in your niche.

Once the audience knows that they will always find new ideas and latest contents on your blog, they will stick to you and become loyal reader of your blog.

2 Grammarly: Nothing kills a good content faster than grammatical error. That's why you need Grammarly in order to avoid grammtical blunders in your contents and avoid redundancy.

3 Ahref: This is a Swiss army knife when it comes to blogging and SEO. ahref is a powerful tool for blogging. It's an all in one tool. You can use it to spy on your competitors and know how their system runs and do the same on your blog.

4 Long Tail Pro: if you found yourself in a competitive niche, you need this tool in order to excel. Long Tail Pro will help to discover easy to rank keywords people are searching for in your niche, so that you can write contents on them for organic traffic.

5 Buzzsumo: this tool is a premium tool and it comes in handy when you are searching for top dogs in your niche to network with for more exposure of your blog.

6 Hunter dot io: this works in hand the one I mentioned above buzzsumo. Sometimes you might find it hard to see the contact details of the top dogs in your niche. Hunter is capable of helping you in that area.

7 Gmass: when you want to network with other people in your niche, doing several outreach is a must. But it can be very tiresome when you have a lot of contacts to reach out to. Well, Gmass got you covered as you can schedule and send maass message with it.

8 GetResponse: this will help you to have the contact of your loyal reader in order to inform them of the latest blog post you have in your website. You can use this tool to send offers to your subscribers and earn more money with affiliate products.

9 WordFence: what is the essence of doing all the work I stated above and your blog is vulnerable to malicious attack? WordFence is the answer. It will help to protect your website from hacker and block them after several attacks.

10 Tailwind: this tool will automated all your works on Pinterest in order to generate more traffic without you lifting a finger.