What Should A Perfect Business Plan Focus On!

Rachael

Verified member
I am quite sure that we all have an idea about what a business plan entails. Well, to make it more vivid, a business plan is just like a guide, which is set out o help and guide a business owner throughout his business venture. It is not surprising to note that, there are many business owners who operate without the presence of a business plan and some are still thriving successfully, while some has faced decline. I do not think that a business plan is a yardstick to having a successful or sustainable business but this does not mean that, it does not have its own usefulness. Most large scale businesses have a business plan but small scale business owners to a larger extent do not operate using a business plan. A faulty business plan can lead to the brain behind a failed business and that is why, when setting up a business, there are major concerns that should not be skipped or placed down haphazardly. A perfect business plan to a greater extent could determine the success of a business and its potential for a long-term sustainability. The business idea; location, competition, market base, capital, government policies, sustainability, the suppliers and the experience should all be determine on a perfect business plan.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A business plan consists of so many things that is needed to achieve a successful business , it is not just about writing how to satisfy your customers or how to sell products at a lower price to attract more customers but other complex marketing strategy that will help you beat your competitor and come out the first in your business area..

Personally if I am interested to write a business plan I put consideration so many things. I have to write out the best way to handle a situation in which problem arises in my business..

I also needs to put into consideration how my employees must be trained to carry out their effective business duties and responsibilities. There are so many strategy that can be used in business most especially in situations that business face a lot of competitions. You must have an idea to handle huge competitors. That's very important.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
The best thing to do in my opinion is not to have a business plan, just start your business, a business plan is aimed at slowing you down and will also make you assume things are going to stay the same, things are always changing, especially in fast moving industries

So you have to pay attention to time, and you shouldn't waste it, it you have an idea, you should go ahead and test it and see if people value it or not, if yes you go ahead and build it and have a business, else You pivot and try something else.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
A perfect business plan at all times should contain the executive summary for the business which is the appraisal of the proposed business or it's current situation of it is an already running business. It must have the market analysis that looks at how markets work and the viability of the proposed business. And above all, it must have the financial forecasts that shows how expected funds are supposed to move in and out of the business. It is here that profitability and potential losses are reflected.

Suba

Staff member
Basically a business plan is a business planning idea written in a document. A business plan contains concepts, business targets and objectives, goals to be achieved. A business plan is also a detailed business plan that describes the business activities to be carried out, starting from preparation, to the potential profits that will be obtained. Businesspeople who have made their business plans will not panic when they encounter various obstacles or challenges that may occur, such as target market, finding investors, managing costs, etc. So the business plan created must be able to attract investors, such as information or description about the company, types of products offered, market analysis, marketing strategy, financial conditions and plans, etc.