What Should Be The Age Intervals Between A Man And A Wife? I Need Your Opinions

Sikapa

Verified member
Hi brethren I need your opinions about this question. This is a family issue and I need your help here.

What should be the age intervals between a husband and a wife.
Thank you for sharing your idea.

Oceans

Marriage is between two 'consenting adults'. I don't think age is of any significance when both partners are adults. I've seen a man that got married to a woman 20 years younger than him and vice versa. It all boils down to whom you choose to spend your marital life with and enjoy the marital bliss that comes with it. Not who the society expects you to get married to, and when.

E

eldavis

There is no specific age gap or even an official age between married couples. It mainly depends on the two parties involved. I know of someone who said she can never date anyone five years older than her, anyone she dates has to be at most three years older than her. I have also seen cases of persons who prefer older partners cause they assume such persons are more matured in terms of character and behavior, compared to those their age.

uforwealth

Verified member
For my money and from my experience, there is no particular age interval between the couples because what matter most are love and a happy home.

Furthermore, destiny also plays crucial roles between a husband and wife . If a husband is destined to have a wife who is 10 years older than him, he will surely marry such a woman before he can succeed in life.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Although I'm not up to the age of marriage but I always here my seniors talking about marriage and I always here them say things like a man should be older than is wife they always say. This will be bring respect in the marriage the always say is that if it man and a woman on the same age in a marriage. Its brings disrespect but I don't think this is true because I always have my friends saying that age is just a number depending on the way the couples love each other so I don't think that age is the factot when it comes to marriage.

As long as the couples love each other with and days nothing to worry about as for the respect if they love each other then they will respect each other it's really depends on what each person like as for me I don't want to marry it woman who is older than me neither can I marry it woman who is younger than me already married woman who wear on the same age level because I think that we may calls understand each other better when will talking I don't want a to see me like her senior but as mate

HeavLeighGill

My husband is 5 1/2 years younger than me and I often forget that I'm older than him. My grandmother married a man that was 20 years older than her and loved him dearly. The only issue that came of that is that he reached 70 and became sick and passed away, and she was only in her early fifties and had to go on without him.

Ntoci

My husband is 5 1/2 years younger than me and I often forget that I'm older than him. My grandmother married a man that was 20 years older than her and loved him dearly. The only issue that came of that is that he reached 70 and became sick and passed away, and she was only in her early fifties and had to go on without him.
I also belive that it doesn't matter who is older or younger - the biggest problem in couple full of mutual respect and love appear only like in your grandma's story.