Shares/Stock What Stocks Are You Holding Right Now And Why?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Stock trading is a choice of many people because they believe that trading in stocks could generate passive income. When it comes to stock trading, there are various options available and there are many companies to invest into. Right now, there are many big companies such as Tesla, Apple, Amazon, etc and many people have chose to invest in these big companies because these are the kinds of companies that could bring higher profits in the end. However, not all the people invest in these companies and I am sure big businessmen often invest in these kinds of corporations or big businesses and investments are usually big.

However, in my country, there are many kinds of local companies that offer investment opportunities and many people often invest in those companies with hopes of profitable returns. Right now I do not plan to invest in any kind of company because cryptocurrency trading is much better, according to me. However, I am sure there must be investors in here who have probably invested some money into companies, so in what companies have you invested right now? Why have you held the stock of that particular company? Why do you think it will bring benefits to you in the future? Please discuss.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are many stocks out there to be considered, is simply a choice of anyone. I have strong affirnity for Tesla stock, Google, AMC, mortgages, and other institutional businesses online and offline. But at the moment, I have no plans to spend around stocks, meaning no financial budget set out for investing through it. I'll consider it when it comes 2022, by then my other investments might have yielded profit, from there I'll then invest long term with the amount of money I can afford to risks since I'll be going into it as a novice investor, I'll play cool and safe.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The first stocks that we owned crashed when the cellphone came to town. The stocks were of the pager company which became obsolete in a span of 1 year. With that bad experience I avoided stocks all my life. But last November I was given a grant of stocks courtesy of my late wife's employer. The stocks are worth $20,000 which is big money here. It is a blue chip stock because the company is the biggest bank in our country which is owned by the richest family here. It is a stroke of luck that I get to own such stocks and I promised myself that I will not sell if I would not need the money badly. This month the market price increased by 8% which is a good profit already but I did not sell as what I promised. I am still trying to learn more about stocks and probably I would buy more stocks when I would have excess money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have shares in banks, insurance companies, and energy companies. I have Shared in 10 different companies. I bought these shares between 2016-2018. I bought these shares during the IPO launch. I have never bought from the secondary market, buying from the secondary market is beyond my reach. When I invest in shares I always look for IPO. IN the last 2 years I have not bought any shares because I do not have enough money due to the Covid pandemic and there are also not many good companies launching their IPO. I am a long term investor, so I have not sold my shares