What To Do To Look Younger

AmaliaTG

1. Eat fruits and Vegetables- Fruits and vegetables have anti- oxidants which fight free radicals.

2. Don't eat sugar- Avoid intake of sugar at all cost, I know this is always hard for people to do, but take a little sugar, a bit portion of sugar because our body needs only small portion of it. Also avoid white bread because it's full of sugar.

3. Fermented foods- This are foods full of probiotic that basically benefitial for your gut skin axis. This means that he health of your gut and the health of your skin are connected hence makes you look younger when you eat fermented foods.

4. Avoid processed foods- A lot of processed foods and desert are baked goods that contain trans-fats and this are basically industrial modified and not healthy for your skin which makes you age faster instead of making you look younger.

5. Eat Good fats- Natural fats like avocado fats and omega 3 fatty acids are good fats for your skin and body as it will make you look younger.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What a well written article. I am somehow convinced that you must be a nutritionist. Most of your articles are on food. Back to the topic, everybody desires looking young even at their old ages. Eating fruits is one of the ways one can achieve this aim and taking some exercises. No one must forget that we need much sleep in order to augment all what we have listed.

AmaliaTG

What a well written article. I am somehow convinced that you must be a nutritionist. Most of your articles are on food. Back to the topic, everybody desires looking young even at their old ages. Eating fruits is one of the ways one can achieve this aim and taking some exercises. No one must forget that we need much sleep in order to augment all what we have listed.
Most of my threads are mixed of making money, health, and bussines And career You will find most of my threads on those niches. I do balance to keep up with those niches because they are the ones I know best. And yes eating balanced diet i.e fruits and vegetables, little bit of starch and white meat is good for health and for someone to look young.

Good luck

Verified member
Good information to build one's health.these are good technique to follow to live a healthy lifestyle.health is wealth they say.eating of balanced diet is very essential in our body to have a healthy living and a good health.Good food is good for the body.

AmaliaTG

Good information to build one's health.these are good technique to follow to live a healthy lifestyle.health is wealth they say.eating of balanced diet is very essential in our body to have a healthy living and a good health.Good food is good for the body.
Eating good healthy foods are essential to our health especially in this era because you find that some foods even in China are man made so it's always keen to check which foods are grown naturally and which ones are man made most especially the grains or serials to remain healthy and staying healthy.

Good luck

Verified member
Eating good healthy foods are essential to our health especially in this era because you find that some foods even in China are man made so it's always keen to check which foods are grown naturally and which ones are man made most especially the grains or serials to remain healthy and staying healthy.
Food generally are prepared by Man.l mean food crops are grown for man to consume.what I discovered about China is that they eat raw foo,l mean uncooked food.I don't dispute the fact about eating fresh fruit which is very normal and palatable for the body but eating raw food is not I don't understand.

AmaliaTG

Food generally are prepared by Man.l mean food crops are grown for man to consume.what I discovered about China is that they eat raw foo,l mean uncooked food.I don't dispute the fact about eating fresh fruit which is very normal and palatable for the body but eating raw food is not I don't understand.
What I meant was that China are producing fake plastic food like rice for example you find that it's not the original rice but a plastic one which you can't tell the difference between the true rice and the plastic rise. There so many artificial foods that are made in china only in the name of establishing and making their country best bussines country in the world.

Good luck

Verified member
What I meant was that China are producing fake plastic food like rice for example you find that it's not the original rice but a plastic one which you can't tell the difference between the true rice and the plastic rise. There so many artificial foods that are made in china only in the name of establishing and making their country best bussines country in the world.
I think what China eat has a great effect on their system or what do you think? The issue of pandemic actually originated from Wuhan China due to the chemical exposure that leaked out then. I still think what they consume like raw food can still have great effect on their health and otherwise.

Empress

Verified member
Avoid junk foods or food generally high in calories as it causes acne, pimples, and rashes to the skin and we should also avoid bleaching cream as it causes different reactions to the skin and we should also avoid too much sun burn and also eat food rich in balanced diet

Kola

Verified member
Some think that when you use bleaching cream the body looks fine and younger not knowing they are damaging the skin.pls if you know anyone using bleaching cream tell him or her to stop because it changes the color of the body.to look younger you need to eat fruits and also use good cream that suits you but not bleaching cream.