What Type of Broker to Use as a Scalper?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Trading as a scalper is way different from trading as a swing trader or other type of trader, in scalping you're in and out of markets quickly trying to beat the other Algos and proprietary traders, this begs for question on what type of broker can you work with to enable you reach your goal.

The best broker to use as a scalper is a no spread broker, this type of broker helps fill you in at the price you want without charging broker fees, it's very important because you will only be able to make money if you're filled where you want to be filled, the remaining differences might be commission which is way better than spread and it's fixed.

FinTrader

To make a profit from scalping transactions, you need not just a broker with zero spreads, but also one that provides instant execution of transactions so that you can quickly open and close them quickly, fixing profits in a timely manner. For me, such a broker was fxopen (in the tick trader terminal spreads from 0 points), which clearly provides such comfortable conditions for trading and quickly withdraws profits.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Scalping trading is a challenging trading strategy, scalping trading when market volatility and liquidity are high makes it possible to achieve profits in a short time. This requires fast internet speed, pair selection, and the right broker support. For scalping I rely on FXOpen using the MT4 platform, this platform is smoother for scalping.

FinTrader

Scalping trading is a challenging trading strategy, scalping trading when market volatility and liquidity are high makes it possible to achieve profits in a short time. This requires fast internet speed, pair selection, and the right broker support. For scalping I rely on FXOpen using the MT4 platform, this platform is smoother for scalping.
And I like to scalp on an ECN account in MT4. There are very small commissions, and orders are opened and closed instantly; I also like the stability of this terminal. You can withdraw your earnings to your balance account and immediately continue trading. It's convenient for me.