What type of business can you engage yourself with your pension?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Relying on pension for investment can be a very risky venture in this part of the world where the government forms deaf hears and blind eyes to the demands of pensioners. They even exhaust the funds meant to pay up their pension on their own personal interest. It is not advisable to wait for pension here in Nigeria.

Recently the government in my country were announcing to workers to begin to look out for other opportunities that they can use to survive at retirement, some governors categorically told their staffs that there went be pension after their retirement. The economic situation is chronic and couple with the challenge from the pandemic no one seems to know what to do.

What would you advice ?

Maks25

Home Cleaning Business
Perhaps you would be more interested in house cleaning. Many times with cleaning services you don’t have to spend lots of money on advertising or marketing because your customers will come by word of mouth. You start with one home, and soon enough you’ll be getting referrals.

People are busy with careers, kids, education and family life to clean. This is where you can come in and offer to clean their homes.

Home cleaning is typically done through the day, when the clients are at work or away from home. Cleaning homes is a 9-5 job typically, unlike commercial cleaning where the cleaning is done after hours.

funmi

Verified member
The only business I can think of right now is to purchase lands and develop as many as you can. Put some out the developed lands out for rent. This will not give you too much stress and headaches at your retiring age. Simple.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I hope people can be humane in their dealings. It can really be appalling that at retirement the money one saved for retirement would have been exhausted by very greedy people. I think people needs to save for their retirement in a separate accounts, incase their retirement benefits are exhausted

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If you are an individual filing for a retirement or who have reached the age of retirement from your respective jobs you must understand that the fact that you are retiring does not mean that you are off the ability to work . Every individual need to work no matter what age or what condition he or she is in . the act of filtering does not mean that you do not need to work anymore because in some retirement when you make stupid ending some pensions and it is important to channel this pensions in things that are productive and rewarding .

you might sort out to invest your pension is an invalid and reasonable online investment which have the ability to skyrocket your earnings and leaves you with greater reward and something to hold on to . It is always advised to save your pension money do not squander your pension money going on complicated vacations or enjoying complicated and delicious meals or delicacies , you must care about your future you must be fully aware that the future Really matters and see ways to make it more brighter and better or better still more conducive for your only and survival .

Pensioners over here doesn't receive a lot of money. They hardly rely on it and one can hardly even tell a good business you can start up with. You can try any if the following.

Invest in online investment platforms: Online investment site may be seen as a scam or non paying platform for some people. Most people who receive pension are relatively old of age and are hard to convince them to invest in online investment site. For me, investing online is a great way to get good return annually.

Start up a mini business: You can as well start up a business where you live. You can buy goods and resell at a good rate and make profit. It is not easy to startup but you can get good gains from doing large scale business.

Start up a POS business: a point of sale business does'nt requires a big shop to start up. It is something anyone can do and make money. You just have to register at the required agent and get a POS machine and then store little cash which you can give to customers.

These are some business ideas that can thrive with your pension funds. I hope this would help.