What type of car insurance do you have

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
What type of car insurance do you have? And who is the best in the market right now? Thanks a lot!!
Hi MarcelH3110.Your question is very good. I was about to ask the same question here too because I do not know what type of car insurance to choose. We have to be very careful before we choose a car insurance and choose the best plan. There are may things to consider like the coverage of the insurance and the cost of it. We have to study the terms and conditions as well. Hope to get an answer soon.

D

Deleted member 28127

Hi MarcelH3110.Your question is very good. I was about to ask the same question here too because I do not know what type of car insurance to choose. We have to be very careful before we choose a car insurance and choose the best plan. There are may things to consider like the coverage of the insurance and the cost of it. We have to study the terms and conditions as well. Hope to get an answer soon.
The most of insurance car are agreed with car sellers means if you go to buy a car from company building these cars you will get insurance company that contacts you to sign an agreement but if you buy from particular then insurance is transferred from him to you unless you buy car for paying for 12 months by bank then insurance and car is property of bank until you finish pay your debts.