Trading Discussion what website to get forex trading analysis?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
We all know how hard it is to make more money from the forex market, but there are sites that gives free opportunity to get more analysis on forex trading and others ,most of them are paid and what you do is to copy traders analysis and trade then try it out to see the amount you could make earning from forex, although i once found a site Like that to check analysis, but couldnt remember the site name again since its been long since i once visited the platform to earn and make more money ,what platform do you consider to be very good in that and to check forex analysis and also know the mode to start a trade and make more money from the forex market ,or do you know of any telegram groups where they drop real signals to trade and make more money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will when advice you to watch some videos on forex on YouTube or you go for its courses or some websites lie udemy. Reading without practicality may even be more confusing but when you visualize hiw it is done, it will be easier for the brain to still be fresh and remember how it is done. What I do advice people that want to go into forex is to still have a mentor or an expert they can still refer to in time of confusion. It is not self taught.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is undoubtedly one of the most your creative skill in 2021. The main reason a lot of people lose a lot of money is because they don't devote their time to learn about it very well and how to make profit from it. I don't think it is wise for you to depend on the website before you can get a signal because most of them are deceitful.

Robson Dey

There are many types of traders in Forex. Some traders have not been able to make a profit by trading for a long time. Because those traders are more focused on making a profit in trading instead of learning. This is why they cannot make a profit despite trading for many years.
And those who focus more on learning only make a lot of profit despite trading for a short time. For this, first, a trader has to develop Skill and then focus on profit. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market.

Mary Frederick

Be confirmed of news bound to hit the market before opening trades because news makes the market volatile. Fundamental events have high impact on the market so keep your eyes on the news hitting the market on a regular basis. Go through the sites, dailyfx and forexfactory to stay up to date. FXOpulence broker offers signals at times to help traders gain some profit.