What Will Happen To TRON Coin After The Dissolution of Tron Foundation?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of important cryptocurrencies in the world and TRON cryptocurrency is one of them. TRON might not have been a great investment opportunity for long-term investors, but it is definitely one of the most profitable coins for people who are willing to make money trading for short term period. This is why TRON has been the choice of many people. Unfortunately, just like many cryptocurrencies, TRON coin has been also controversial, but despite the fact that it got involved in many controversies, it still managed to gain upper hand over other coins and proved to be one of the best digital assets. According to some official tweets from the TRON Foundation, the organization will dissolve on July 25, 2021. I am wondering what will happen to the coin after the organization get dissolved? Will the coin disappear from the market? Or will the coin fluctuate massively? What do you think will happen to TRON? Currently, TRON has a circulation supply of more than 100 Billions coins and currently has a market cap of more than $8,337,000,000. I am kind of worried about this coin because I like this coin a lot and I would love to invest in this coin. Due to market situations and unfavorable conditions, I have pulled away my investment from TRON coin.