What will U Do?

Darshika

As we now trendri is our Favorite Forum.. its really hard to give up yhis forum even a single day.

What will U do if Trendri Changed as a Paying Forum??

Whar are Ur Ways to make money from Trendri?? Lets discuss

Fola

I visit Trendri often, though i have not made post for a while. Please how does a paying forum works. The last i check before the forum was updated, the admin made mention of a convenient payment method to pay people to do a particular task while they earn from the forum, am not really sure of the details again.

Chima.k

If the forum will offer paid to do task or post about a topic i will be the most active member here. I hope the admin find a better way to provide an offer for us to earn too.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I joined this site while trying to find a good earning forum, and even promoted Trendri when I found it (without ref link). This forum has become one of my top site in just few days even when I am less active, I'll be regular to this forum, many users joined after me and are active now. Moreover your name attracted me because I know the person, we were in same online earning team that was disbanded years ago, perhaps if you are same, then this forum is also a place where we find our long lost friends. Hope to get answer from you and clear everything.