What will you be spending your retirement benefits on??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ibwill ne spending my retirement benefits on investing more in real estate, some in online investment and farming. These three are my priorities aside from taking good care of myself and my family. Investing in real estate will take junk of my retirement benefits because I will be doing that for posterity sake while farming and online investment will take care of the family running be it daily, weekly or monthly. I plan to take good care of myself and family health at this stage better than before. Life can be very sweet at old age when you make proper arrangements for it.
Yeah, you spoke well dear, life can be better off during old age when you plan it excellently how it will be in the future. And surely it will be excellent during that time. But when one fails to plan ahead of time and think about, what the future holds for him during retirement, it will be hard for such person to enjoy his retirement time. The best time to plan such, is during our younger age working on a pensionable job and investing on a profitable business type like, real estate, livestock farming, online business like Cryptocurrency long time investment etc.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Investments is the best thing any man should do with his retirement benefits spending it on personal purpose is not a good idea. As for me I will use my retiree benefits to set up a good business or investing in real estate business. Retire benefits are meant to come once in a man's life, so it is best to spend it wisely
Yes, spending it on self maintenance, food alone isn't nice enough. Atleast building with some of the benefits is lucrative and encouraging than using it for things that fade. The investment will last for long time, even when the retiree is no more the children can inherit as one of the precious inherited property gotten from their mother or father while alive.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Before retirement, I will be looking out for the investment that will be of benefit to me. I will still be involving in some financial activities. Then I will spend some on vacation and sight seeing. I believe after labour, there should be enjoyment. I need to enjoy all what I have labored for.

Queentener

When the time comes I will be using my retirement money to take care of myself, I worked for it and I deserve all the pampering I will be giving myself, I will travel round the world, give some to my kids, and use the rest to enjoy my life. After working for years I think I deserve a good rest.

Samuel72

Verified member
Investments is the best thing any man should do with his retirement benefits spending it on personal purpose is not a good idea. As for me I will use my retiree benefits to set up a good business or investing in real estate business. Retire benefits are meant to come once in a man's life, so it is best to spend it wisely

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am now retired and receiving a moderate monthly pension. The amount goes to my emergency fund in the ATM bank account. That's where I get money to buy gifts and other unexpected expenses. I am fortunate to have enough savings that covers our daily expenses so my monthly pension is not an issue with my expenditure.
That's good that you're happily retired and earns moderate pension for the efforts you've made in your professional career before going on retirement due to age. At least your monthly pension stipend takes care of your primary needs and makes you live comfortable and also enable you to make contributions to your emergency funds savings. I'm just working all day to live happily during my retirement time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am now retired and receiving a moderate monthly pension. The amount goes to my emergency fund in the ATM bank account. That's where I get money to buy gifts and other unexpected expenses. I am fortunate to have enough savings that covers our daily expenses so my monthly pension is not an issue with my expenditure.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Many civil workers knows one day in their life, they will bow out of service and into retirement. And will be enrolled quickly to begin earning pension/retirement benefits. That gonna sustain him or her through out the course of retirement years. We know that the amount money you will be receiving during your retirement time won't be much like the one you were earning back then during your services years. So if I'm to ask those of us that works and have hope of working full-time on any public or private limited companies that endorses retirement benefits. What will you be spending your retirement money on? Will you start any business initiative with it?? Or use it for other personal purposes??

Makah

Investing should be the main deal am going too invest the whole money on land and housing development and I would also start buying and selling Houses and different landed property's which I think it's a very nice work to try out
Life at old age is always boring so to thats what am planning to engage my self in when I return from my initial job
Good Luck

D

Deleted member 28873

Am not planning to work for someone that long.To people who are planning to work a job that long to get retired they should not depend on pension.They should not even think of it my advice is for them is to invest some of there savings in a profitable business so as to escape the disastrous effect of been retired.been retired is not actually fun thou it when people is expected to rest how could someone rest without money in his hands.Most people are wiser this days people are managing side hussles as they are still going to there daily job.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As for me ,i will spend my retirement benefit by investing on Agricultural produce.
Agriculture produce is a lucrative business that most people do not know that is very productive. I will be doing buying and selling of farm produce like grains and investing on poultry and fistry business. And I believe that before a year runs out I would have mje it in a big way.

Thosynho

Many civil workers knows one day in their life, they will bow out of service and into retirement. And will be enrolled quickly to begin earning pension/retirement benefits. That gonna sustain him or her through out the course of retirement years. We know that the amount money you will be receiving during your retirement time won't be much like the one you were earning back then during your services years. So if I'm to ask those of us that works and have hope of working full-time on any public or private limited companies that endorses retirement benefits. What will you be spending your retirement money on? Will you start any business initiative with it?? Or use it for other personal purposes??
Ibwill ne spending my retirement benefits on investing more in real estate, some in online investment and farming. These three are my priorities aside from taking good care of myself and my family. Investing in real estate will take junk of my retirement benefits because I will be doing that for posterity sake while farming and online investment will take care of the family running be it daily, weekly or monthly. I plan to take good care of myself and family health at this stage better than before. Life can be very sweet at old age when you make proper arrangements for it.

IamDozzy

First of all, my retirement benefits is the money I have carefully kept away while working from the start of my career till the end of it. Therefore, I will use my retirement benefits to take care of my immediate needs after retiring, I will also use a little part of it to set up a business I would enjoy doing and is a little stress free. It's is good for people to start planning their retirement plan from the moment the start their career till the end of it. That way , the wouldn't have to depend on people upon retiring from their place of work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As for me , I will use my retirement money , gratuity to be precise in establishing a good business that wi not be demanding . This is to help me avoid being idle.

Then my pension will be used in supporting the business , taking good care of myself because ,my retirement period is the time for me to relax and enjoy myself.

I will also invest some fraction of the pension online . This is to enable me to be able to have more than. one source of income, and Ofcourse , it will surely be cryptocurrency investment because it is not demanding ,and it is profitable .
Wonderful, you really got plans, I mean good plans with your retirement benefits. We all know that during retirement, one should take the time to relax a little bit, and not working him or herself out all the time. One should be stressful somehow, and take some time to feel refreshed, invest on business that doesn't take much of his time. Just as you illustrated, I wouldn't mind investing my money into Cryptocurrency and relax myself and see my funds grow over time. Than starting a business that will see me again tour from places to places to meet customers demand.

Donkiz

I will use my pension funds to upgrade my business, I have always believed on having different sources of income so that if a particular source of income fails you will have something to fall back to. That's why I always ensure that there's an alternative means of making money for at all times, because depending on one source of income is not healthy. So I'm not waiting till I retire before planning for it, rather I will use my retirement benefits to add to my business.

Josemendez

Verified member
As for me , I will use my retirement money , gratuity to be precise in establishing a good business that wi not be demanding . This is to help me avoid being idle.

Then my pension will be used in supporting the business , taking good care of myself because ,my retirement period is the time for me to relax and enjoy myself.

I will also invest some fraction of the pension online . This is to enable me to be able to have more than. one source of income, and Ofcourse , it will surely be cryptocurrency investment because it is not demanding ,and it is profitable .