What Will You Do If PayPal Stops Supporting Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
PayPal is used everywhere. It is used in many online money making sites and even at many shops in the Unite States. It is a kind of payment system that has been ruling the world of payment systems for a really long time. Unfortunately, the biggest problem with PayPal is that they are certainly not working in many countries. The chances are that they will never support certain countries form Asia and Africa. In fact, they also withdrew their services from a few countries such as Turkey a few years. Ago. I am not aware if they are currently working in Turkey or not, but if they can withdraw their business from a country, then there are chances that they might stop working in many other countries as well.

PayPal has started their business in many African countries such as Nigeria, but the problem is that people in Nigeria could not withdraw money or even receive money in the first place. This is what I have read apparently. They can only send money. I must say that this is also a very clever business tactic utilized by PayPal. The real problem is what would you do if PayPal suddenly stops supporting your country just like they did with Turkey in the past?

Moni

OK what I know is you can use PayPal even if it is not supported in you country. In most of the African countries, PayPal does not work but yet many people use PayPal there.

Are you wondering how this is possible? OK let learn something here. All you have to do is to find a country that support PayPal and register using that country.

The question is what will you do if PayPal ask you the sim card number? No problem use your original sim card number and your nationality. Assuming that the country that support PayPal is where you have you business or company but you yourself you are a citizen of another country that does not support PayPal and you are using that country where your business is to register.

This is also legal and you don't have any problem about it at all.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is a good question because Paypal is my only means of receiving online earnings. Ever since I started doing online work it is already Paypal that was my payment gateway. Until now I have no other means of getting payment from online work that I do. Although there are suggestions that I can receive payment in crypto coins but I have no crypto wallet. Besides, I am not a fan of crypto and I have no intention of using crypto. If Paypal would be banned in our country then I might stop doing online work because I have no means of receiving payment unless a substitute for Paypal comes along.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This is a good question because Paypal is my only means of receiving online earnings. Ever since I started doing online work it is already Paypal that was my payment gateway. Until now I have no other means of getting payment from online work that I do. Although there are suggestions that I can receive payment in crypto coins but I have no crypto wallet. Besides, I am not a fan of crypto and I have no intention of using crypto. If Paypal would be banned in our country then I might stop doing online work because I have no means of receiving payment unless a substitute for Paypal comes along.

I do not like PayPal at all. The main reason why I dislike it is because it discriminates against many people and it never supports certain countries. However, I actually dislike websites that only use PayPal to pay their members. This is because it looks like such kind of online money making websites are also helping PayPal to discriminate against people. I work on websites where other payment methods such as cryptocurrencies are used to receive payments and I must say that cryptocurrencies are far much superior and much better than PayPal. PayPal also has many other problems.

They also freeze your account for some weird reasons and I think this is why many people are also unwilling to use it. As far as cryptocurrencies are concerned, you can send payment to anyone in the world, even in countries where using cryptocurrencies are banned. I live in a country where PayPal will never provide its services, at least for a few more year. This means that making money online e is not possible for me until or unless I join sites where secondary options are available to receive payments. Sometimes, I feel like I would avoid PayPal even if I migrate to a country where it works without any problem.

Caramelle

I have been using PayPal for almost a decade and I have had no problems with it so far. My best-earning sites pay through PayPal and I have been dependent on their service for years. Their charges and conditions have been fair, unlike other payment processors that have problematic rules like charging your account $29 for inactivity in the past 12 months. If PayPal stops supporting my country, I won't be able to work on sites that only use PayPal for processing payments. At this point, though, most of my online earnings come from a site that uses Payoneer and the banking system and I have been hurting from charges that I've never encountered with sites that use PayPal for payment. Sites like TaskUP pays for PayPal charges so I can receive my earnings in full. Appen uses Payoneer and my earnings get deducted by $3 each time I make a payment request.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
PayPal no doubt is the largest payment gateway. It has many features that make it so attractive especially it has ways of detecting fraud easily. However, its major setback is the fact that it doesn't support some countries for the reason best known to the manager of PayPal.

Currently, I live in a country where PayPal doesn't grant us full features. We can only send money out, we cannot receive. However, my citizens are always good at finding alternative to issue. This case won't even bother my people. There is a bank that support PayPal. I may opt for that card instead.

But if the operation is banned totally, I may use the other way available to send and receive money. Nowadays, payment gateways like Payoneer, Skrill and the likes are also gaining ground and may even take over PayPal.

Another thing I may opt for is to open another account using the countries that PayPal works information. Though this is not proper but I may have been pushed to the wall before I can try this. That's why I love to work with websites that has various means of transactions.

And the last thing I may do is to ask s friend registered on my behalf and I will be using the detail.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The question is if crypto stops which means can you cash out your online earnings with? I will try to form a thread on it soon, because Crypto got lots of users now currently than PayPal. I still have a PayPal account that is working, I have two that is working, which can receive and send payments international, but still I don't like using PayPal. Because they can act mischievous sometimes, banning or limiting account with any wrongdoing of the user, if you ask them, they'll say your account is a threat to their business welfare in the future, what a nonsense reply from PayPal customer service. They did that to two of my accounts and they became limited and I lost total of $16 on them. I have two at the moment, I've been moving over $100 from it without issues, because I bought it from users who verified it. So, their are surplus of ways to bypass PayPal account country limitation, and start using it. But you should still be careful, because you might trigger them to suspect you, and before you know, your account is limited and this time you'll lose more than $100 on it. That's why I'm extremely very careful with PayPal, I don't transact large funds with my PayPal.