What Would You Do If You Retire Without Pension?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Old age is one of the crucial stages of our life. It is a time when we are heading towards our end and we need support because it is a period of our life when we feel weak. Since we require money at all stages of our life, old age is no different and this is why many elderly people are paid pension by the government or by the company they served their life. Unfortuantely, there are many companies that do not pay pension to their employees and this means people must survive on their life savings. I believe that it is much better to start a small business at an elderly stage because you can never know if you will be paid pension or not as the policy of various companies may change at any time. What are your thoughts?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, if I retire without a pension I would probably establish myself with a good business and then I would propagates the business by taking care of it and make fortune from it. Though, I would start the business from the amount I have saved during the time I was working.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We have some neighbors who were not able to fulfill the requirements of the government’s pension plan. Until now most of them are still working even if they are already past 70 years old. They are lucky if they have a child who would make them stop working but that is not common here. Even some of those with pension are still supporting their children who already have families of their own.

Good luck

Verified member
If I retire without a pension l will just sort for some funds added to my little saving and just venture into business probably buying and selling of clothing,shoes or etc.O r l will just be practicing farming to fend for my family and keep visiting my former company to see how my pension allowance or benefits will be released in due course.