What would you do if you were rich?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I do not think that I will ever be rich but it is nice to have dreams.

Firstly, I would buy my own house and then I would buy a fast car for my brother.
Each year I would travel abroad and visit a different country.
But the most important thing for me is giving. So, I would give a lot of money
to needy people. I like seeing happy people everywhere.

Money is not everything. It just makes our life easier.

What about you?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
First thing first, you should change your mindset, being rich and anything you want achieve starts from the mind, if you didn't visualize it then it wouldn't happen for you, If I become rich which I'm very sure I would, I would stay lowkey and do a lot of charity and Importantly, I'll stay away from social media.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
First thing first, you should change your mindset, being rich and anything you want achieve starts from the mind, if you didn't visualize it then it wouldn't happen for you, If I become rich which I'm very sure I would, I would stay lowkey and do a lot of charity and Importantly, I'll stay away from social media.
Hi moonchild.Thank you for your nice message and for your time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would definitely try to improve my life even more and I would also spend money on charity and in the way of Allah. I would also help some of my relatives who are poor and I would also construct religious places of worship and religious schools for people who want to seek religious knowledge. There are a lots of things on my mind. The sad thing is that we can make money, but the time is too short in our lives.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I would definitely try to improve my life even more and I would also spend money on charity and in the way of Allah. I would also help some of my relatives who are poor and I would also construct religious places of worship and religious schools for people who want to seek religious knowledge. There are a lots of things on my mind. The sad thing is that we can make money, but the time is too short in our lives.
Hi. Thank you very much for your nice post and your time. It is very good that you would help poor people if you were rich. I would do the same thing because I want to see happy faces around me.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
If am rich will make sure that I have my own house ,buy car and make sure that all my children have good education.

I will also make sure that I start Foundations where I will be taking good care of orphans. After this I will start farming business because its really a lucrative business.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If am rich will make sure that I have my own house ,buy car and make sure that all my children have good education.

I will also make sure that I start Foundations where I will be taking good care of orphans. After this I will start farming business because its really a lucrative business.
Hi Mataracy. How are you? Thank you very much for your nice post and for your time. It is nice that you would help the orphans by starting foundations. This is really very sweet of you. Hope that you will be rich one day and hope that all your dreams come true.

KEN KEN

金砂具とはてませんが、夢ありのはいいですね。

と、部屋の家を襲しました。
海外旅行旅行。
と、私は、そのことは、あります。
あいしいありに。

更がここにありません。
金砂になるとはてませんが、夢ありのはいいですね。

と、部屋の家を襲しました。
海外旅行旅行可能。
と、私は、そのことは、あります。
あいしいありに。
金持ちになるとは思いませんが、夢があるのはいいですね。

まず、自分の家を購入し、次に兄のために高速車を購入しました。
毎年海外旅行をして、違う国を訪れていました。
しかし、私にとって最も重要なことは与えることです。だから、私はたくさんのお金を与えるでしょう
貧しい人々に。私はどこでも幸せな人々に会うのが好きです。

お金がすべてではありません。それは私たちの生活を楽にするだけです。

あなたはどうですか?
After satisfying myself to a certain extent, I would like to invite friends and people at work to do something, and hope that the world will become a win-win with a solid philosophy.

Kola

Verified member
If it was me that got rich I will not lavish my money and spend it on things I don't need .you can donate little amount to orphanage home you can build a house and also but cars.but the main thing after that is to invest your money.do what Will multiply your money and what will help you in future and that is to invest or start a business because when you start a business it's just as if you are adding to your previous money so don't just spend your money anyhow and make sure you have Good educational background

HeavLeighGill

I would start by buying up a lot of the land that's for sale beside me and build a brand new house. Then put up money so that my kids could go to college, pay off mine and my husband's debt, do a few fun things and try to save the rest.