WHAT YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE TRADING.

Thosynho

There are salient things every potential trader or investors need to be aware of before the word 'start'.
1. You need to acquire required knowledge on that trade and get the right tools by making different analysis to be double sure of what you are about doing.
2. You need stability. You must be mentally, physically and emotionally stable to do well in forex. If one is not stable in all these, he or she can not do well in forex.

Profuk57

I actually think your need more than that two you mentioned, I think you also need money management skill. That is because if you don't have a proper money management skill you will lose your hard earn money.
Another is good analysis of business news, if you can critically analyze business news properly than you have your nose in front already.

Samuelkanu

There are so many things you need to know before you consider yourself capable of doing forex trading as a business. You need to have proper knowledge of what forex trading is. Also you need to be conversant with the platform you are going to use for trading with all the indicators attached. Then you need to practice on demo account to implement your trading strategy to see how successful it is and feel it first hand. You need to also know how to place trades on the platform.

Moni2402

There are salient things every potential trader or investors need to be aware of before the word 'start'.
1. You need to acquire required knowledge on that trade and get the right tools by making different analysis to be double sure of what you are about doing.
2. You need stability. You must be mentally, physically and emotionally stable to do well in forex. If one is not stable in all these, he or she can not do well in forex.
I believe that to understand what the job of the salesperson consists of, it is necessary to have the help and support of other professionals with more experience than you, to learn from their achievements and failures. It's about adopting a proactive mindset that helps you create the best business version of yourself.
According to what I have researched, among the study options that prepare you to be a good salesperson in today's commercial world, there is the Double Degree in Business Management (or Commercial Management) and Marketing; as well as related specialties that complement your training: Business Administration, Marketing and Market Research, International Trade or Postgraduate in Business.
In other words, training is the foundation and the starting point.

harsaja

In my opinion, trading is a gambling if you don't have trading knowledge, money management, and trading psychology.