What you need to become an Affiliate Marketer

D

Deleted member 13140

In other to make money from affiliate marketing you need your own online presence.. that's most important, don't listen to the gurus.. okay maybe am also being a guru by saying this, but listen it'll be difficult to promote a high ticket offer if you don't have your own online presence.

So Either a blog, or you have a following on any social media, landing pages sales pages. Banner ads or an e-commerce site.

However the thing is you don't need to sell your own products, what you need is to sell those of other businesses. You can combine any of the above things to sell them as long as your marketing messages reaches the public.

But when picking a product to promote, you have to make sure you have a niche. You can't just promote anything. Besides even when having an online presence, you'll start by picking a hot niche, a niche that has a lot of potential customers, you shouldn't be afraid of competition, just have a strategy to get to them.

Examine social media for trends and to check what's trending on sites like Amazon and CJ Affiliate.
Important material and marketing messaging focused towards your prospects should be provided.

That's all you need.. atleast basics..

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You need a website to promote your business. This can be a full scale, high traffic site or it doesn't always have to be!.
It will be more easier and profitable to build around your niche, as you can either promote peoples product or yours instead. You will need to learn how to select trending topic with tremendous demand that is also easy to write about and has low levels of competition. The two critical keys to success as an Affiliate Marketer are visitors and targeted qualified visitors.

You can also use these method to generate a list of audience/customers.
If you are interested in becoming a successful online marketer, there are many different ways you can go, but most techniques rely on having a large list. This requires you to have a lead capture page that collects email addresses and other information from your potential customers. When they do sign up they are given an affiliate link which they can use later on to generate more leads.

To be successful in this you need to have a good experience, you can learn by reading related materials online or pay to learn the course. You need to be patient to achieve greatly. Thanks

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In other to make money from affiliate marketing you need your own online presence.. that's most important, don't listen to the gurus.. okay maybe am also being a guru by saying this, but listen it'll be difficult to promote a high ticket offer if you don't have your own online presence.

So Either a blog, or you have a following on any social media, landing pages sales pages. Banner ads or an e-commerce site.

However the thing is you don't need to sell your own products, what you need is to sell those of other businesses. You can combine any of the above things to sell them as long as your marketing messages reaches the public.

But when picking a product to promote, you have to make sure you have a niche. You can't just promote anything. Besides even when having an online presence, you'll start by picking a hot niche, a niche that has a lot of potential customers, you shouldn't be afraid of competition, just have a strategy to get to them.

Examine social media for trends and to check what's trending on sites like Amazon and CJ Affiliate.
Important material and marketing messaging focused towards your prospects should be provided.

That's all you need.. atleast basics..
Hi. Hope you are fine. Thank you for your interesting post about affiliate marketing and the useful information. I am sure that many people here will find your post very helpful because affiliate marketing is becoming more and more popular nowadays. I think that the main reason is that this kind of business is very profitable. Maybe affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online.

As far as I am concerned, I tried affiliate marketing last year but I was not successful in that because I was just a beginner and I should have known some basic things in advance. Well, today I will share with you some tips so as to help you with affiliate marketing.

First of all, you must have a website, a blog, a Facebook, a Twitter or an Instagram account where you will place the affiliate links of the affiliate products you will be promoting. Then you need a good audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your affiliate links and purchase the products. Last but not least, you must choose the correct affiliate products to promote. These products should be interesting in order to make the audience buy them. In this way, you will make money.

Hope that you will find my tips helpful. Wish you success in affiliate marketing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that making money on affiliate marketing is not as easy as many gurus on YouTube make it seem to be. you really need to build your online presence if you really want to become very successful in offaly at marketing and in some cases you require some amount of money for you to be able to promote your products. you must understand that the people buying the products are human beings and if you're not professional enough then you cannot be able to make any sale. You must be able to convince them enough starting from your article to the kind of landing page you use. This is why it is very important for people to learn some necessary skills such as graphics designing and copywriting before they start going fully into affiliate marketing . These skills can help you to make professional landing pages and write convincing articles for your potential customers. someone taught me affiliate marketing some time ago and these are the things he told me I must to learn before I try to make money on affiliate marketing. The beauty about affiliate marketing is that you don't need your own product, you just promote others' products and get your percentage.

Emmanuel 2042

Its simply one of the businesses of the 21st century...hence part of the connected economy like Facebook, Instagram, Network Marketing etc

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to do affiliate marketing, you need to be a social media marketer, a social media infleuncer, vodeo content creator on youtube or tiktok, or a blogger. In order to do affiliate marketing, you need a marketing platform such as social media, video sharing platform, or a blogging platform. Having a presence on social media, video sharing platforms or blog is not enough, you need a huge following and tons of traffic. Blogging and vlogging can be the most effective tool for affiliate marketing,but you need to work hard to build traffic on your blog and vlog. You might even need to advertise.

Emmanuel 2042

I found out a great platform for well anything online marketing, You don't need a high social media following.
you can dominate anything online marketing without actually wasting time learning them basically it's like YouTube but for marketing (if you're scared of making videos yourself, you can use videos that aren't yours).
It takes care of everything for you traffic, automated product sales all you have to do is Choose how you want your system to look and Feels
eyeSlick Ultimate System
eyeSlick Live |
I also just happen to be a paid promoter for them;) its great!!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have an idea of so many people that are engaging in affiliate marketing over here and most of them are doing it on social media but I do not know why . based on what I think I believe the reason why they are concentrating on social media is because they might be able to get thousands of people on social media and their main interest is how they can improve their social media page like a Facebook group and Instagram page to thousands of followers.

There are a lot of ways a person can engage in affiliate marketing and not necessarily that you must engage in large forums..

A lot of people I also known who do not have the time to grow their social media page to advertise their affiliate product will always paid for an advertisement , they always do this on website that have a lot of international members because it is among one of the most lucrative for you to have people in the Western countries to order your product and buy it..

Affiliate marketing may really be a profitable online business if you really understand what you are doing , that is why anyone that is interested to make money with this business idea need to learn and understand it perfectly.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is quite difficult for people to engage in affiliate marketing most especially when they don't understand how its work perfectly , but a person that is ready to take all the necessary training that is needed to succeed in affiliate marketing will know the best way to do it, in this case any information they are getting from this online community will be like an additional tips that will help them succeed more in affiliate marketing but they shouldn't consider most of the information here as the only needed information that could push them into affiliate marketing because there are some tricks and strategies that we also need to learn from experts.

Yes based on the information you have provided there are a lot of ways people can engage in affiliate marketing like the social media , as you mentioned a lot of people might also interested to engage in affiliate marketing in online communities such as Facebook and maybe forums.

Affiliate marketing to me I believe was made for people with special marketing technique so they can be able to make money with it because a person that don't have a good understanding of advertisement may not likely to succeed as an affiliate marketer.

E

eldavis

The first thing you need to become an affiliate marketer is to actually have some skills in marketing. Yes this is one part alot of persons ignore or fail to talk about. They assume affiliate marketing requires no training, anyone can just walk into it and register on any platform to become an affiliate marketer, then they start promoting the products online. Affiliate marketing is more than this. To succeed you need to have good marketing skill, you need to fully understand what affiliate marketing is all about and how to put these skills into effective use.