What's is the easiest way to learning forex trading?

Successlove

Hello guys, please what's is the easiest way of learning Forest trading.

And how much do I need to start with?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not using forex trading to make money. However, once tried to learn forex trading. You can learn forex trading by trying a demo account on trading platform. A lot f trading platform gives you a demo account where you get free money that you can use for trading. If you win, you can't withdraw the money because it is a demo account but if you lose, you do not have to pay from your pocket either

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Hard work is very important in trading. If you do industrious work in right way, you will get accomplishment. You genuinely do need to understand what you're doing. Tenacious work should be for learning. A couple of individuals say I spend for the duration of the day trading. I do an extensive measure of constant work. Regardless, if asked you various hours you spend to take in, the proper reaction is not regardless a hour. I am a trader at Eurotrader broker. I like the platform of the broker. I similarly like their educational resources. They are so rich. I frequently study them.

Kingstone

The best way to become a forex expert is to read, watch videos online about all the best ways to use candlesticks, moving averages, and some indicators since the main purpose of trading are to predict if the market value will fall or rise. You need to know the tools that will help you to do this effectively. Once you know them, proceed to a demo account and trade with the knowledge. You can bend them to suit your taste as it will become your strategy. Then go for a real account with $50 at least. But it depends. Use the lowest lot of 0.01 to avoid losses.

D

DnWayne

To get started in Forex, in a perfect way learn trading by methods like reading books, enrolling in forex online courses, watching videos, etc. Transform your education by practicing on demo/paper/stimulator accounts and develop your strategy and practice both by backtesting and forward testing on virtual accounts until you can have a strategy you believe and follow. For instance, will you choose to be Scalper, Intr-day trader, or Swing trader, check which works for you better.
This calls for the sacrifice of your time to develop the skill. You can then go for live trading following the strategy and have a Trading Plan and your Trading Rules. Always apply good risk management and journal your trades in any strategy.
Establish forex mentors to follow, to avoid making similar mistakes they went through.