What's perfect way to save money?

Enyah

Money is like the greatest asset to humanity and needs to be stored in abundance so as to calculate for the future. There are some Apps or platforms that can come. in handy when it comes to saving money or storing up enough money in different currencies.

Oluwasegun purpose

Money is the most very important thing in one life and it play a vital role to be us and help us in many ways ,for example we can use money to buy so many things like food stuff,clothes,and many material things so you can now see how useful and important money is to us . now if You are talking about how to save money,there are different ways to save money . you can save your money into a any commercial Bank account,just go and open an saving account and you can now start saving in it ,you can also be saving in a saving box ,saving box is an older mean of saving money and is also the best ways to save money and your money will be safe there . if you don't know how to save ,when ever you are receiving tour salary or income,You should try and be saving at least10% of your salary or income...

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Inflation is increasing every day especially in certain country . Like here in Nigeria we have a lot of inflation because the value of our currency is seriously depreciating against dollars. In this case if I have opportunity the best way to save my money will be in the u.s. dollars most specially for long-term purposes.

If I cannot have access to the u.s. dollars I'll consider saving some of my money in the Great British pounds because this is among one of the best currency in the world and the value of my money will still be high.

Cryptocurrency can also be a way you can save your money for long-term purposes depending on what you are interested. But if you are interested to invest and save your money in cryptocurrency , it must definitely be the amount of money you will not need urgently because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.