kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of my nephews come to my city to spend his vacation period with my family. It was very exciting to see him again for a very long. The last time I saw him was when he got admitted into kindergarten.

After welcoming him and doing introduction to other members of my family. We share a nice meal and everyone enjoyed the moment.

It got to a time when we both have little discuss about different things. I discovered that my nephew is not very happy on campus due to paucity of fund.

He asked me to tell him some of the ways to make money online especially the one that suitable for college students. I couldn't give a specific time to answer.

So I am asking you reading this post to tell me some of the online platform best for college student to make money?

Kennysplash

Verified member
One of my nephews come to my city to spend his vacation period with my family. It was very exciting to see him again for a very long. The last time I saw him was when he got admitted into kindergarten.

After welcoming him and doing introduction to other members of my family. We share a nice meal and everyone enjoyed the moment.

It got to a time when we both have little discuss about different things. I discovered that my nephew is not very happy on campus due to paucity of fund.

He asked me to tell him some of the ways to make money online especially the one that suitable for college students. I couldn't give a specific time to answer.

So I am asking you reading this post to tell me some of the online platform best for college student to make money?
Whatever online work students were to choose I think what they should have in mind is time flexibility. Students should not be tied down about time when they are working online since they also be worried about school activities. If they're not careful online work could interfere with their studies and affect it negatively. So they should find an online work which they could choose their own time and pace. They should not also waste time on micro jobs that offer little pay, there are other online works where they can make decent income like paid to write sites, paid to click, transcription etc.

Naz

College student should pay more attention towards his studies first. But he can start free time work to earn . There are many works which a student can do from home ,in free time without any problem.
There are many forums which pay good money for spending time on those platforms and to write good articles. A student can join those Forums and can earn according to his active work. He can work whenever he wants. Whenever ,he finds time. But ,more he ll work,more he ll earn. Because all forums have different pay scale .
Second opportunity is to sell something online through Facebook. If he has some money to invest invest then he can buy some demanding products and can sell online.