What's the Best Site for paid Survey?

Icon

To my own point of view their are many survey site that pays tangible amount of money for survey but if you are from Africa or Asia you are definitely not qualify for the survey, only people in Europe and America are qualify for online survey so it's better you stop searching and join online pay to post forums

Elionia49

Thanks
To my own point of view their are many survey site that pays tangible amount of money for survey but if you are from Africa or Asia you are definitely not qualify for the survey, only people in Europe and America are qualify for online survey so it's better you stop searching and join online pay to post forums
Thanks for the Intel.

greenieS

Verified member
Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

These are the best poll sites on the internet right now. Now it also depends on which country you belong to and how you complete your profile. :)
There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

Survey sites are not a scam (most of them), you just have to choose the site you want to work on. I have not had any unpleasant experiences with polling sites. :)

But if you are part of a tier2 or even tier3 country, you will not receive as many polls and you will be disappointed. Or you work with several sites at once and you reach a certain amount you want ... but the big survey companies of these countries are not very interested.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

These are the best poll sites on the internet right now. Now it also depends on which country you belong to and how you complete your profile. :)
There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

Survey sites are not a scam (most of them), you just have to choose the site you want to work on. I have not had any unpleasant experiences with polling sites. :)

But if you are part of a tier2 or even tier3 country, you will not receive as many polls and you will be disappointed. Or you work with several sites at once and you reach a certain amount you want ... but the big survey companies of these countries are not very interested.
Hi greenieS. Your post about the survey sites is really very informative. All these sites you mention in your post are well-known and they are legit.
The problem is that the surveys are not available in most countries. It is true that surveys are a very good way to earn money fast and easily but as I mentioned before they are only available for some countries. Anyway,thanks for sharing.

Hassanbenjamin

Seriously you can only earn a passive income on surveys sites if you recides in the first world country but if you recides in the 2nd or 3rd world countries you can hardly earn from surveys.