Trading Discussion What's the highest amount you have made from trading forex?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Forex trading carry what we call speculative risk in the sense that the crypto market is extremely volatile and as a result of this any forex trader who is willing to make a reasonable amount of money through forex trading must apply what we call risk management risk management in the sense that always risk s 50% of your capital in case the market turns seriously against you still have something to start of with with. The highest money I've ever made on forex trading is about $100 am just a learner, am still hoping to make more.

Sometimes one must not be carried away by their brags, most of these people who brag about making huge amount from forex are scammers looking for whom to trick into believing them. forex trading is deeper than what we know and think it to be. the concern should be how to minimize loss first.

Forex trading is very complex indeed. What is your take on it?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have not traded forex before but I do believe that it's not an easy investment to dive into. I read that some forex exchanges now use bot to trade . You will set a margin to minimise loss while the both does the trading .
Ofcourse, once loss is minimized you don't expect to make much profit too

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I remember when I wanted to venture into online business, forex trading was one of the first online business is I wanted to venture into as of that time. After making a lot of research and watching some videos on YouTube I was encouraged to venture into it but I wasn't having enough money to invest. I like to have a test of it in the nearest future.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I wanted to try my hands on that forex of an investment but I haven't seen someone who can put me through on it. I have watched various videos online but none has really convinced me on how to manage the risk that's embedded in forex. I wish one day I will find myself doing good on forex.

P

Pinkyexcel

From my investigation I found out that forex trade is a good and nice place to trade and am really looking forward to joining them sooner