What's up with business and immortality?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been trying to study most businesses. And I always detect and discover the same thing about all these businesses. They always share the same in common.

I discover that most of them that the business that are immoral always make money than the ones that are moral. I will try to highlight examples of the businesses I studied.

Though, betting may be legal but it is not that controversial to conclude that it is immoral. Anyone who goes frequently to the betting houses will bear me witness that betting fetches money even more than moral businesses.

Another business is brothel. A brothel is where prostitutes are. In the night, I do go out to some streets in my areas and the way people troop into these brother amaze me. If I am to estimate the profit these people make in one night, I won't even come come closer at all.

Club house will be the last business I will mention. Any one that stays near school will know that most business people now construct club houses near theses school areas because they realize that they can make more enough in this business that I consider immoral.

In conclusion, no law says these businesses are immoral and I am only writing from the moralist view. The opinion here is mine and I will welcome constructive contributions

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been trying to study most businesses. And I always detect and discover the same thing about all these businesses. They always share the same in common.

I discover that most of them that the business that are immoral always make money than the ones that are moral. I will try to highlight examples of the businesses I studied.

Though, betting may be legal but it is not that controversial to conclude that it is immoral. Anyone who goes frequently to the betting houses will bear me witness that betting fetches money even more than moral businesses.

Another business is brothel. A brothel is where prostitutes are. In the night, I do go out to some streets in my areas and the way people troop into these brother amaze me. If I am to estimate the profit these people make in one night, I won't even come come closer at all.

Club house will be the last business I will mention. Any one that stays near school will know that most business people now construct club houses near theses school areas because they realize that they can make more enough in this business that I consider immoral.

In conclusion, no law says these businesses are immoral and I am only writing from the moralist view. The opinion here is mine and I will welcome constructive contributions
Hmm....you are right but some times all these business those that owns them new that it not good for enough for good people to be doing it.
In other hand though to make it in doing legal job is very hard some times compare to immoral one and it really fetch a lot of money.
Though its not good to encourage those that are doing illegal job.

Samuel72

Verified member
You may call it immoral but it is on a high demand pleasures is what make us human it is part of humanity, it is the abuse of such pleasures that makes it immoral, it is not the fault of such business owners that their business is booming, it is what is on demand that they are providing for the public thereby satisfying the needs of their clients.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Kindly correct the title to be Immorality and not Immortality. In our culture we call some businesses the sin business like bars that serve intoxicating liquor, yes, we also have prostitution houses but they are underground because it is illegal. There are also gambling houses that serve only known customers so the authorities will not suspect the house. Personally I don't go for illegal business. They are high-yield but illegal.